Lil Kim considers joining OnlyFans and talks about female rappers not giving her props #WAP

Style.

Lil Kim considers doing OnlyFans in the future. Last year the rap veteran almost went bankrupt so it might happen.
Which one of Kim’s faces do y’all want to see on the app? :shameless:

Kim also talked about how she don’t get the props she deserves from the female rappers. :shameless: She doesn't seem super team Cardi and Megan tbh. Here's her response about the "WAP" controversy: 

“It is what it is, so what, you know? … Make your music, talk your s***,” she said.

“You know what I don’t like Joe? I don’t like when people wanna steal from me or do something from me, that’s when they give me my props. And then they don’t really wanna come behind the scenes and show the love. I love love, especially amongst the females. I love when we can hang out. Me, Mary [J. Blige], Missy [Elliott], we used to drive to the beach together and chill on the 4th of July. We used to hang out. Listen, we go to the studio just to hang out. And then it’s like ‘Yo, I think I got somethin’ for that…just jump on it.’ It’s never planned. It should just be love. It should be like ‘Yo, we rollin’, you know?”

What do you guys think? :shameless:wap-kim.jpg.a1792ce1b0ee81d690accee4f471eba5.jpg

Related:

Wow, just wow! I thought I might start this thread to discuss the blue print of female rappers and nobody gives a flying fûck about her. 

Everybody loves to bring up Kim’s name only when they are trying to diminish Nicki’s impact. Where are y’all now? Just look at her miserable *** life. Everyone and their mother cited her as a influence, YET she’s howling in these interviews how the girls are paying her dust.

Also, nobody is forced to cite this woman as their influence especially the new wave of female rappers because most of them grew up on Nic and probably never heard any song from Miss Kim. :queenflopga:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

I love Kim but I hope she doesn't create an onlyfans account, she's gonna come off as desperate + she's not that attractive anymore  :jl: , and on that whole homage thing I think almost all the female rappers have given her props, and I can understand them not wanting to collab with her cause... her flow isn't that good anymore tbh, her last album was bad it only had like 4 good songs (so not even half the album)

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, Gayseus911 said:

Every female rapper can't continue to give her props on all their records like c'mon, I remember when cardi gave her props numerous times, in a way it's jealousy, the same way Nicki got her shine. Kim is jealous because no one wants to collab with her. :hillary:

Why would someone work with her? She has a ****ty flow, her lyrics are weak and has no supporters anymore. Also, she looks like a mess. :nicki2:

We all know Cardi lied when she cited her as an influence. Cardi is a Nicki a fan and always has been, but the media did them dirty. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Towelney said:

I respect everything Lil Kim has done for the industry, but I think Nicki raps better :squintney:

Hide contents

Sorry :eheeek:

Hide contents

Don’t hate me :nydisgust:

I guess people can’t deal with the fact that Nicki is a better rapper than Lil Kim. They can hate all day all night, but the evidence is here with us. And let’s be ******* honest in here, this generation just don’t vibe with Kim’s songs. 

Plus Kim is local while Nicki’s universal! :bang:

• Love 2

I’m sorry, but pretty much every female rapper nowadays is using Lil Kim’s look/style. She creates the formula to be a hyper ****** female rapper, for better or worse. Nicki, Cardi, Megan, Doja Cat, Iggy, all dress and act like Lil Kim does. I’m not saying they aren’t talented in their own way or they aren’t their own artists, but they do owe Lil Kim some props. Even if all these girls were more influenced by Nicki be ages they’re younger, Nicki ripped off Lil Kim’s look and ran with it. The outfits, the colorful wigs, the attitude. Nicki was very influenced by Lil Kim, and Nicki has never really given Kim any credit that I know of. Nicki wants to pretend she was the first, but there wasn’t only Kim, there was Missy, Queen Latifah, Trina, Khia, Salt N Peppa, MC Lyte, etc. she may have more hits, because she was able to jump on a feature with everybody, but she wasn’t the 1st. i mean Ava Max could say she was more influenced by Gaga and Rihanna, but to not realize Madonna was the first pop girl to set a lot of the trends still going today would be an insult. 

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

I’m sorry, but pretty much every female rapper nowadays is using Lil Kim’s look/style. She creates the formula to be a hyper ****** female rapper, for better or worse. Nicki, Cardi, Megan, Doja Cat, Iggy, all dress and act like Lil Kim does. I’m not saying they aren’t talented in their own way or they aren’t their own artists, but they do owe Lil Kim some props. Even if all these girls were more influenced by Nicki be ages they’re younger, Nicki ripped off Lil Kim’s look and ran with it. The outfits, the colorful wigs, the attitude. Nicki was very influenced by Lil Kim, and Nicki has never really given Kim any credit that I know of. Nicki wants to pretend she was the first, but there wasn’t only Kim, there was Missy, Queen Latifah, Trina, Khia, Salt N Peppa, MC Lyte, etc. she may have more hits, because she was able to jump on a feature with everybody, but she wasn’t the 1st. i mean Ava Max could say she was more influenced by Gaga and Rihanna, but to not realize Madonna was the first pop girl to set a lot of the trends still going today would be an insult. 

Literally every single one of those girls have already mentioned at one point that they are influenced by her though including Nicki (I think) ... But she just keeps going on and on about them paying her dust and not appreciating her every single time one of them releases a hit. Which makes her come off as desperate for attention and ridiculous tbh. If none of them want to collaborate with her they have the right to say no and I wouldn't blame them. Like just move on already and focus on your own career instead of being bitter about not achieving as much anymore. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

Firstly, you should feel sorry because you’re delusional. What was Nicki supposed to do? Invent new colors? 
Can we compare them musically? Y’all brag about some wigs, but Nic raps circles around Kim and that’s a Fendi Fact! As someone said, the outfits don’t makes the music. The music makes the music and overall Nicki is just a better musician! Do I need to tell you why? ‘Cause I can. 

Nicki came in the game surpassing and dusting everyone with only Pink Friday! Kim was just stupid to battle Nicki because their feud severely affected... guess who? Kim. By the way, Kim can’t even sell 1k. ONE F K! Let that sink in. Do you know Inna from Romania? Good, I’m sure you know her. Kim is doing Inna’s numbers and you dare to come here and disrespect Nicki because they both wore a fur jacket? LET THAT SINK IN! :queenflopga:

34 minutes ago, LaLohan said:

Literally every single one of those girls have already mentioned at one point that they are influenced by her though including Nicki (I think) ... But she just keeps going on and on about them paying her dust and not appreciating her every single time one of them releases a hit. Which makes her come off as desperate for attention and ridiculous tbh. If none of them want to collaborate with her they have the right to say no and I wouldn't blame them. Like just move on already and focus on your own career instead of being bitter about not achieving as much anymore. 

LET THAT SINK IT! Nicki always played her part and always paid homage just for these perdue chickens to come out and spit dirt and hatefulness towards Nicki. 

@MyLittlePopstar

Shall I say more? I really need to do a whole thread about Nicki Minaj just to educate y’all *****! :leaving:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block