Felicia is the friend everybody deserves.

BONO Productions

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Fe. Britney and Lynne were in NY after a Jive meeting and Fe who was also in NYC met them for lunch. While Britney was in the bathroom, Lynne begged Fe to accompany Britney for the next few weeks while she recorded and did meetings since she was only 15. Fe agreed to only 2 weeks and stayed on for years bc she knew Britney needed her. 

she’s an angel. 

Here’s the thing I love Fe. She is so genuine and I think one of the few people who genuinely cared about Britney the person not Britney Spears the business. 

In saying that it does make me really confused why she likes all of Britney and Sam’s posts on Instagram. I find Sam so see through. He cares about his own career and is plainly using Britney for his own self image. The only person Sam loves is himself and the cameras. 

Britney’s videos and posts are weird. Period. She also doesn’t have control of her social media. Surely Britney and Felicia have discussed this and she will be aware as Lynne will be filling her in. Britney looks plainly unhappy in her videos and acts strange. Why is that to be encouraged. Felicia has known Britney for years surely she sees this is not the real Britney. 

1 hour ago, PZHSB said:

I love Fe. Britney and Lynne were in NY after a Jive meeting and Fe who was also in NYC met them for lunch. While Britney was in the bathroom, Lynne begged Fe to accompany Britney for the next few weeks while she recorded and did meetings since she was only 15. Fe agreed to only 2 weeks and stayed on for years bc she knew Britney needed her. 

she’s an angel. 

She is like an angle who has been with her with all this hell.:pensiveney:

This is true, I met her in Zurich during the Femme Fatale Tour !

I had a better and long chat with her, I can confirm she is really really sweet, she was so accessible and agreed to a photo.

For me that was like meeting Britney in person, which I did after. Big time, the only thing I managed to tell her was "you're so gorgeous" she answered "Thank you".

Appart lots of advices from Fe, I was not really able to totally enjoy the meet and greet with Brit, too fast to realise. 

But the meet with Fe was incredible, she also came back to me after to ask me if that was great, which she was really not forced to, that show us she is really caring about people, far from being hypocrite like Bret (that turn the head when we cross her in the corridor - a shady puppet).

So yeah Fe is THE friend we all need. I could kill to get my Fe friend ^^

13 hours ago, BONO Productions said:

This is old and everyone watched this already but I just want to share this because Felicia is so sweet and caring. 

I know she's not powerful enough to speak up against the c-ship and maybe jamie colon threatened her already

but I know she really cared and still cares for Britney. :crying1:

It starts at 32:25 :mcry:

39:00 min is proof that at this video it is the real and healthy Britney. Not a clone,double or one of her different personalities.(man, there are so many theories about just that one video!) But when it is the same Britney all the time, why people are so confused?Maybe we are just dumb!:jackk:

0:40min

Archived