Adele: I don't know where my album is

My guess is the timing is partly up to her label now...

They want people to get out and buy those albums...remember her last album did set a first week record...even if this one does only half of that first week...we’re talking major money...  They don’t want to miss any of that. 

• Love 1

I found it!

it was rolling in the deep after someone like you set fire to the rain. I went back to the hometown glory, I’ve chased pavements,  made it feel my love, and I kept turning tables to find the album. It popped out and said “Hello from the other side!” And I said “Send my love to your new lover” but it’s all water under the bridge. We went back to when we were young, but all I ask is that Adele should be more careful when storing her albums.... If it hadn’t been for love, I wouldn’t have found it.

• Haha 3
  • 1 month later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block