Adele: I don't know where my album is

• Leader

Adele says she doesn't know where her album is.

The pop titan responded to someone's comment on Instagram on her most-recent post.

Adele where' the album?

"I honestly have no idea," she said. 

What does that even mean? It's all digital. She's playing with us it's never coming. Serving R9 teas. :wontcry:

YbfFfMQ.png

If you're not super annoyed, feel free to read a couple of other news items about Adele's forthcoming(?) album:

adele.jpg.a435a152a5b0ef7ec3a8a3b070c899ef.jpg

• Haha 3

C’mon, Adele! The sooner you give us an album to love, the sooner it will get overplayed and my desire to listen to it in the long run will fade awaaaaay. 
Does anyone feel the same too? I mean don’t get me wrong, I love her and her talent is whooooa, but it’s been years since I last heard Hello, let alone Rolling in the Deep. I want the album anyway! 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block