Brendan Urie is accused of ****** harassment and horrible things to Children

Brendan Urie is over is trending on Twitter (The capitol home of all things cancel culture) and he's accused of some pretty heavy stuff ****** Harassment and *********.

And several threads go into detail on their encounters with Brendan and it's pretty graphic. One alleged victim claims to be 11 when it all went down.

His silence isn't helping at all 

I just ordered my Death of a bachelor Vinyl...:crying1:

Beebo how could you:crying4:...

Edit: 

I read all the things and as a **** VICTIM MYSELF I think that's bull****. 

When staff like that happen you remember everything. 70% of the things written are " I don't exactly remember but...".

I don't trust them. Only the court will change my opinion about him, just like what happened with Dr Luke. 

We're in the age when people will kill their parents for some clout, that's sad. 

Staff like SH and **** you tell the police, not some Twitter post. 

• Like 3

As if Taylor Swift would record a song ane not know this. The fact nearly every sentence starts with or has "i don't remember" says it all. Such tragic events are graphic and will be remembered forever unless if you blocked it but then you wouldn't be talking about on social media with millions of people on it.

Also, if we were to believe EVERY single accusation, entire Hollywood would be harrassers. I feel like a dangerous trend on twitter is taking the hand lately, (false) accusations are popping out every day lately which can be terrible and can ruin peoples lifes.

Twitter is not the place to seek justice. IF it's true, go to the police. Twitter won't help you.

Any of this alledged behavior is terrible but false accusations may put real victims into shame which is even more painful! 

• 2 years later...

I think that it is necessary to talk about such cases in the press, and it is necessary to judge people involved in ***ual harassment in the relationship of children as strictly as possible. I've heard about attempts to legalize paedophilia and public organizations protecting the rights of paedophiles, and I think it's terrible. I want people to understand that online blackmail is widespread, and many children are being blackmailed by paedophiles, which will cause irreparable damage to their psychological health. We must speak out against such people and condemn them so our children are not exposed to violence.

1 hour ago, barhamyn said:

I think that it is necessary to talk about such cases in the press, and it is necessary to judge people involved in ***ual harassment in the relationship of children as strictly as possible. I've heard about attempts to legalize paedophilia and public organizations protecting the rights of paedophiles, and I think it's terrible. I want people to understand that online blackmail is widespread, and many children are being blackmailed by paedophiles, which will cause irreparable damage to their psychological health. We must speak out against such people and condemn them so our children are not exposed to violence.

Why would you bump a thread from two years ago without any new info on this case?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block