What Is Your Favorite Fourth Leading Single? [Fourth Edition]

What Is Your Favorite Fourth Leading Single? [Fourth Edition]  

176 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I feel like it should be “Sparks” and not “Chasing The Sun” because the CTS was never actually released on the album so it’s not technically the lead single but a hype single. it’d be like calling “Pretty Girls” the lead single for Glory. 
Also, #JusticeForAllAboutYou

Edited by VCTR
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Trentals said:

Soz, I legit didn’t read the OP. And I didn’t know it was only a European release :shadelaugh: 

I remembered it as a kid. They used to play the video on Rage, which was an Aussie music video show. And my mum had the CD single. God I’m so old :idkney: 

It’s ok. I had to write a whole bible under the OP cause I’ve been chewed out for everything lmao 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, VCTR said:

I feel like it should be “Sparks” and not “Chasing The Sun” because the CTS was never actually released on the album so it’s not technically the lead single but a hype single. it’d be like calling “Pretty Girls” the lead single for Glory. 
Also, #JusticeForAllAboutYou

Trust me, TRUST ME I wanted to add Sparks, BUT “Chasing the Sun" is a song recorded by American pop rock singer Hilary Duff, released as the lead single for her fifth studio album Breathe In. Breathe Out. (2015).”

:kyliecry:

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Trust me TRUST ME I wanted to add Sparks, BUT Chasing the Sun" is a song recorded by American pop rock singer Hilary Duff, released as the lead single for her fifth studio album Breathe In. Breathe Out. (2015). 

And it needs to be deleted off the planet like it was deleted off the album. 

it actually doesn’t change how I vote, though. 

• Haha 2
Just now, VCTR said:

And it needs to be deleted off the planet like it was deleted off the album. 

it actually doesn’t change how I vote, though. 

I agree and was pressed that it mentioned that. Had I chosen Sparks SOMEBODY would’ve been like WeLl AcTuAlLy It WaS cHaSiNg ThE sUn. I would’ve voted for Sparks as #2 otherwise 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block