The Zone is asking which collabs we want for B10

Watch Me Work It

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Leader
9 minutes ago, Slayer said:

@Jordan Miller i remember you saying you'd spoke to the people in charge of The Zone previously, is there any way for you to ask them if it this was just a casual question so we can shut this rumour mill down? or whether there's something behind it :ohwut:

I feel a little uncomfortable asking them however I honestly think they’re just posing the question because it would get good engagement, not bc they have any insight. They’re not connected to RCA in any formal capacity. 

11 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I feel a little uncomfortable asking them however I honestly think they’re just posing the question because it would get good engagement, not bc they have any insight. They’re not connected to RCA in any formal capacity. 

thanks for giving your thoughts! :kiss:

2 hours ago, Tiago said:

I want her to release music... period. Don't care who with. If she actually releases music I hope her dumb fanbase won't boycott her work with the #FreeBritney obssession. She loves music and for her to be free best is that she keeps proving that se can still work. Music makes her happy and that's good for her and for her confidence. Just give us smthg brit! 

1 hour ago, Justney said:

Positive sign? When she's not free? Surely they're not forcing her to work with threats or gas lighting again. Is that it? This is not a positive sign if you care about Britney. It's only positive if all you care about is new music. 

aw For **** sake. you know what. im gunna get something off my chest that some of you are not going to like.  im so sick to death of the bloody #FreeBritney obsession fans like Justney keep banging on about and keep sitting on their high horses on saying 'how dare you want new Britney  music. you must not care about Britney if you want new music'. Well, can i just bring up something AGAIN that peed me off on here and ive said it before. Britney did 4 years doing a vegas residency which fans who could afford to go to Vegas were happy about because they got to see her multiple times a year. Its funny how she was still under a cship then but these fans who could see her multiple times in vegas didnt say 'aw she shouldnt be working because shes under a cship'. so very double standards. and also Britney makes millions sleeping, doing a **** on the toilet and cutting her toenails, whether she releases music or never works a day of her life shes still makes millions

And also this whole 'forcing her to work' crap, what the hell are they gunna do? put a gun to her head? She hasnt worked in 2 years, i doubt if they had that much of control they'd let her do nothing for 2 years!

Listen, this next point im going make is going to piss some people off but i dont care. i think this whole #FreeBritney obsession that Tiago has rightly called it has become something fans on here can throw into mines and Tiago's and other fans who miss her music faces to make them look amazing and have a higher ground. funnily enough they are probably the ones who saw her in vegas 4 or 5 times so they didnt practice what they are now preaching. Of course we bloody care about Britney,  but she could retire tomorrow and never work a day in her life again and still make millions. So why is it such a crime for wanting new music. its just for smug fans to take their moral high ground and look good. i actually dont believe if britney released a new album tomorrow they would boycott it. and if she announced a new vegas   residency, they still go. its a load of crap

sorry for the rant but it pisses me off tbh

Only dua Madonna, missy  yes I kno it’s giving the new dua remix teas...but brinny should offf been worked with Madonna n missy.  N dua is humble cute and eager so y not 

and my last choice for lead single is either Rihanna bc it’s just b a smash with her  butt strangely I’d want Christina Aguilera if the gen z -ers/gp know or care about xtina which they don’t. So it’d have to be riri .

idk i just feel if Brit and xtina did a song and a really really good pop song we could bring pop music back to life in that nostalgia way. Like clash of the titans . Like Gaga n Beyoncé big. 

but these just dreams 😭😭😭

• Super Mods
13 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

aw For **** sake. you know what. im gunna get something off my chest that some of you are not going to like.  im so sick to death of the bloody #FreeBritney obsession fans like Justney keep banging on about and keep sitting on their high horses on saying 'how dare you want new Britney  music. you must not care about Britney if you want new music'. Well, can i just bring up something AGAIN that peed me off on here and ive said it before. Britney did 4 years doing a vegas residency which fans who could afford to go to Vegas were happy about because they got to see her multiple times a year. Its funny how she was still under a cship then but these fans who could see her multiple times in vegas didnt say 'aw she shouldnt be working because shes under a cship'. so very double standards. and also Britney makes millions sleeping, doing a **** on the toilet and cutting her toenails, whether she releases music or never works a day of her life shes still makes millions

And also this whole 'forcing her to work' crap, what the hell are they gunna do? put a gun to her head? She hasnt worked in 2 years, i doubt if they had that much of control they'd let her do nothing for 2 years!

Listen, this next point im going make is going to piss some people off but i dont care. i think this whole #FreeBritney obsession that Tiago has rightly called it has become something fans on here can throw into mines and Tiago's and other fans who miss her music faces to make them look amazing and have a higher ground. funnily enough they are probably the ones who saw her in vegas 4 or 5 times so they didnt practice what they are now preaching. Of course we bloody care about Britney,  but she could retire tomorrow and never work a day in her life again and still make millions. So why is it such a crime for wanting new music. its just for smug fans to take their moral high ground and look good. i actually dont believe if britney released a new album tomorrow they would boycott it. and if she announced a new vegas   residency, they still go. its a load of crap

sorry for the rant but it pisses me off tbh

I think people forget that Britney genuinely loves her job, she’s a creative person and if she have the opportunity to be creative she would. It’s the only reason she’s able to put up with the cship because she naturally likes doing these these things, it’s not like she’s working in a sweat shop. 

I never thought boycotting her brand would do anything, Britney tried to be her worst but they still were able to profit from it. Yet time and time again it was the people spreading the hashtag and educating the public about her situation causing more people to be aware and those same people coming in and saying “guys we need to boycott her music to starve her team since they only care about money! Then they will set her free!” How many times over the years on exhale we had many topics about starting a Britney brand boycott. If it was that easy then Britney wouldn’t still be in the cship. She thought by shaving her head and publicly destroying her perfect image would finally set her free but look how they continue to profit from her. 

the only chink was the freebritney movement and it’s gotten her team to counteract, tell me which one is more effective? They’ve been profiting off her for 12 plus years because no one knew the truth. 

I’m not against collabs but I feel like in recent years she’s worked with nobodies like G-Eazy, Iggy, Tinashe. This is the woman who collaborated with Madonna and performered with Aerosmith and Michael Jackson. If they’re going to a collaboration at least make it a good one with a major artist and also make sure she’s invested in promoting with them. Pretty Girls was a mess with one performance.

Britney and Clean Bandit would be a cool idea and I’d be here for it. I’d love her to do something with Lady Gaga or Ariana too. I could see Britney on Rain On Me.

4 hours ago, Puppy said:

I think people forget that Britney genuinely loves her job, she’s a creative person and if she have the opportunity to be creative she would. It’s the only reason she’s able to put up with the cship because she naturally likes doing these these things, it’s not like she’s working in a sweat shop. 

I never thought boycotting her brand would do anything, Britney tried to be her worst but they still were able to profit from it. Yet time and time again it was the people spreading the hashtag and educating the public about her situation causing more people to be aware and those same people coming in and saying “guys we need to boycott her music to starve her team since they only care about money! Then they will set her free!” How many times over the years on exhale we had many topics about starting a Britney brand boycott. If it was that easy then Britney wouldn’t still be in the cship. She thought by shaving her head and publicly destroying her perfect image would finally set her free but look how they continue to profit from her. 

the only chink was the freebritney movement and it’s gotten her team to counteract, tell me which one is more effective? They’ve been profiting off her for 12 plus years because no one knew the truth. 

Exactly! i know some people have 'disliked' my post i wrote last night but tbh i dont care. im sick of this whole 'how dare you want new Britney music' crap, 'you dont care about Britney then if you want new music' its a load of bulls***, britney hasnt worked for 2 years and still earns hundreds of thousands of dollars a day just while she sunbathes and has a pee. So she could never work a day in her life again and it would make no difference. So these fans who sit on their high horses who knock me and other fans down who say we hope we get new music next year and say 'well we'll boycott it to help Britney' is kidding themselves because they can do that all they wont and all her future albums/tours/perfumes can all flop, but shes never gunna run out of money and so they are completely wasting their time.

• 1 month later...

I wouldn't be surprised if she's recording randomly at home.  But there's definitely no solid B10 plans anymore, she made it clear she has no desire in working for them until she's free.

I bet The Zone is just doing this because they know we're all thirsty for new music.

:girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

That being said, if she wants collabs I want her to collab with who she wants and who suits her voice.  Billie Ellish, Rihanna, Shakira, Selena Gomez, Zayn, Anitta, BTS, or would love some independent artists that no one knows about. Because I'm sure she'd love giving a platform for them.  I wouldn't want someone like Lady Gaga because she'd be more about being loud and over-powering and theatrics.. she suits some other artists, but not Britney. Whereas Britney would make it about the story and/or the dancing.

Archived