The Zone is asking which collabs we want for B10

Watch Me Work It

1 minute ago, jonloch1 said:

i just wondered that. isnt The Zone in contacts with Britney and her team? she did a q&a on IG last month reading comments fans put in the lockers at The Zone. mind you i'm fed up of false hope now 

Yes it’s part of her team, they wouldn’t tease #B10 if they didn’t mean something of it. First time we’ve heard of B10 officially by her team in a long time... and after the rumours going round about a collab... hmmmmmm :receipts2:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to see a cover of “Scream” Feat Janet Jackson

meagan trainer 

alicia keys

kelly clarkson

xtina

elton john

beyonce

stevie nicks

gaga

selena

ed sheeran

taylor Swift

halsey

mariah  Carey

Lin Manuel

i would like to see Britney get back to her roots, Broadway, singer song writer, Some funk. Less filters more crooning r&b 

2 hours ago, JackSProductions said:

Yes it’s part of her team, they wouldn’t tease #B10 if they didn’t mean something of it. First time we’ve heard of B10 officially by her team in a long time... and after the rumours going round about a collab... hmmmmmm :receipts2:

ummmm interesting. like you said, this looks like the first positive sign in a long time. and also the timing looks positive as there was rumours a couple of months ago that she was planning on returning to the studio at the end of summer, and now we're mid August !

Again,. i dont wanna get my hopes up but this does seem like a sign shes going back into the recording studio soon [and hopefully her record label doesnt want her collaborating with a weird rapper no one knows who the hell they are ie Sabi ] 

24 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

Again,. i dont wanna get my hopes up but this does seem like a sign shes going back into the recording studio soon [and hopefully her record label doesnt want her collaborating with a weird rapper no one knows who the hell they are ie Sabi ] 

A lot of the suggestions that they posted on the Instagram stories thing are a bunch of people nobody knows/cares about. :meltdown:

I want her to release music... period. Don't care who with. If she actually releases music I hope her dumb fanbase won't boycott her work with the #FreeBritney obssession. She loves music and for her to be free best is that she keeps proving that se can still work. Music makes her happy and that's good for her and for her confidence. Just give us smthg brit! 

18 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

ummmm interesting. like you said, this looks like the first positive sign in a long time. and also the timing looks positive as there was rumours a couple of months ago that she was planning on returning to the studio at the end of summer, and now we're mid August !

Positive sign? When she's not free? Surely they're not forcing her to work with threats or gas lighting again. Is that it? This is not a positive sign if you care about Britney. It's only positive if all you care about is new music. 

Archived