Linkin Park release unreleased track "She Couldn't" in honor of Chester Bennington

in honor of Chester Bennington and the album Hybrid Theory 20th anniversary, Linkin Park just released previously unreleased track "She Couldn't."

I'm not sure if there are many Linkin Park fans out here, but for me, the band was a huge part of growing up.

It felt so good to listen to Chester's voice in a new song. I'm sure he is smiling from up above :) chester.jpg.ecfb22a0050bf69099ef66f3672d0c7a.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

:crying1: I loveeee Linkin Park. This is bittersweet.

I actually got to interview Chester a number of years ago :wontcry:

Oh wow, what was that like? I'm sure its been a while, but any anecdotes you remember? 

I miss his voice. He had one of those really really distinct voices. Plus LP always evolved with times with each album. It's weird when I saw this notification, was listening to 'Sharp Edges' from their last album. Do give it a listen whenever you get the time :) 

1 minute ago, EonBauer said:

this song leaked in 2009 and it was one of the first track they recorded with Chester. I'd love to hear new LP music with a new vocalist but I feel they won't be able to make a big comeback without Chester's iconic voice

I agree. I personally don't want them to make new music with anyone else as the lead. One more light, the last album in hindsight served as bittersweet closure. 

I’ve always been a fan of Linkin Park since the beginning. When I was young, I had a huge crush on Chester. :kyliecry:

Hybrid Theory marked lots of young generations.

I was really excited when they chose to release “She Couldn’t” commercially. It was supposed to belong to Hybrid Theory, but they thought it was too mellow when it is one of their best songs. 

Can’t wait for the Hybrid Theory 20th Anniversary Edition release. :kylie:

• Love 1
On 8/15/2020 at 12:52 AM, Midnight said:

Hybrid Theory is one of my favorite albums. 

Omg I didn't you like them 

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

:crying1: I loveeee Linkin Park. This is bittersweet.

I actually got to interview Chester a number of years ago :wontcry:

Have you got a link? I miss Chester so much. Big fan here. 

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
6 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Omg I didn't you like them 

Yeah I love their music, I'm not the biggest fan but I always checked out their releases. I actually love rock music, I like it just as much as pop.

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block