Cardi B claps back at "Tiger King" star Carole Baskin: "girl you killed your god**** husband"

• Leader

cardi-carole.jpg.fa16fc2812b7f31ea2baabba93d4d463.jpg

Tiger King's Carole Baskin lashed out at Cardi B for using large cats in her new music video for "WAP" alongside Megan Thee Stallion.

“My guess is that most people won’t even see the Photoshopped cats in the scenes because the rest of it is so lurid,” Baskin said. “I was happy to see that it does appear to all be Photoshopped. It didn’t look like the cats were really in the rooms with the singers. In fact, probably most of the rooms were Photoshopped in via green screen.”

Cardi B was asked about that.

She calls Carole's comments "ridiculous."

“I’m not gonna engage with Carole Baskin on that,” Cardi told i-D. “Like, that’s just ridiculous you know? Oh, Lord. Like, girl you killed your ****** husband.”

Thoughts, Exhale? :cardi:

Related:

• Haha 3
54 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Aw, Carole Baskins has a stan! How cute! 😘 You gonna forge your husband’s signature on his will before you off him too? 😘

Unlike you I have a brain and don't just believe everything that a very biased Netflix 'documentary' tells. Idiots like you are part of the problem, I bet you believe other conspiracy **** too like adrechronome and new world order tom hiddleston idiot GIF

• Content Curators

In response to Cardi B’s comments, she told Mirror Online: ”When most people are called out for their involvement in cruelty to animals they know there is no justification that will persuade others so they have to deflect the conversation to something else.”

She responded :katyclown:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block