What Is Your Favorite Third Leading Single? [Third Edition]

What Is Your Favorite Third Leading Single?   

163 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Same, like even in her fake voice, Britney can still sing circles around Selena :hahaha:

Selena doesn't have half the stage presence, vocals, dance moves or art that Britney had/made in her prime, but according to them "bRiTneY cAn'T sInG sO tHey'Re hUgElY sImiLar" 

I still don't understand how Selena is even known, it just doesn't make sense to me she cant sing or dance she is as bland as white bread her music sucks and she's not even all that great looking. The truth is Demi is way hotter and can at least sing but people forget about her for some reason.

• Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

10 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I still don't understand how Selena is even known, it just doesn't make sense to me she cant sing or dance she is as bland as white bread her music sucks and she's not even all that great looking. The truth is Demi is way hotter and can at least sing but people forget about her for some reason.

People say Demi is the Christina who's under appreciated and talented and then they say that Selena is the "untalented more famous one who can't sing like Britney". :ririshade2: (Like really. You're comparing Selena Gomez to THE Britney Spears???)

Demi should be more popular though.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Don’t you get tired pinky? The Milky Way called ha president back 

Funny that a person who hides behind a Britney's picture dares to make negative comments based on physical appearance. Try harder 😊

And for someone who implies people doesn't read her comments, MIKY AND MILKY are not the same word. 

• Content Curators
25 minutes ago, THE_MIKY said:

Why? 

Last time I checked freedom of speech was a right and exhale was a community where people SPEAKS. 

Im ok if you wanna speak up for ur gf cos she cant do it for herself, so yeah please argue, dont give me orders. 

Ohh absolutely sweetie you can SPEAK your mind, but before you look like a jack asz make sure you read the entire OP because @CrazyButItFeelsAllright clearly stated and I quote just in case you didn't see it :bwink: 

''7.  Lastly, I'm not an expert and/or familiar with some of these artists discographies and if it were up to me I wouldn't include them and am including them for others to vote on. Again, if you disagree with my picks then message me and I'll fix it. If you don't like the poll pick and go or don't vote at all. Thanks!'

:sneer: eye opening huh ? 

So please more humbleness next time,  remember ?  :mcwave:

• Love 1

26 minutes ago, THE_MIKY said:

Funny that a person who hides behind a Britney's picture dares to make negative comments based on physical appearance. Try harder 😊

And for someone who implies people doesn't read her comments, MIKY AND MILKY are not the same word. 

Who gives a **** if it’s the same word or not Milky? Aww did pinky strike a nerve? :awww: it’s ok Milky don’t cry :awww:

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Ohh absolutely sweetie you can SPEAK your mind, but before you look like a jack asz make sure you read the entire OP because @CrazyButItFeelsAllright clearly stated and I quote just in case you didn't see it :bwink: 

''7.  Lastly, I'm not an expert and/or familiar with some of these artists discographies and if it were up to me I wouldn't include them and am including them for others to vote on. Again, if you disagree with my picks then message me and I'll fix it. If you don't like the poll pick and go or don't vote at all. Thanks!'

He’s one of those people that has to be right about everything. Probably him this whole time tenor.gif

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators
3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

It’s actually quite entertaining now :tiffcackle: let me work on the fourth poll to strike even more nerves :comingthru: probably mad I didn’t include P!nk’s discography earlier :kyliecry:

Do It! Do It! I cant wait :shadelaugh: Pink's discography, crazy you wild :shadelaugh::orangu:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Midnight said:

I asked something very politely and your gf was the one answering with a lack of the humbleness you are requesting. Eye opening? Please stop trying to deny what is obvious. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block