What Is Your Favorite Third Leading Single? [Third Edition]

What Is Your Favorite Third Leading Single?   

163 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 hours ago, Itachi said:

I voted for Umbrella first by the retired Barbarian h0e Rihtired, and Express Yourself 2011 second. :clicktina:

Reveal hidden contents

cause Slave will win anyway :weusay:

why'd u left out Successica on these polls btw :xcuseme:

Cause have you seen how many people ***** at me for leaving others out? Trust me she was in my original list but these ****ers can’t keep their mouths shut. I’m sick of it at this point. People want their artists then make your own damn polls since I’m limited to 20. I don’t give a **** about some of the artists I am including but am including them for people that will crucify me for not having them on there 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, VCTR said:

Unpopular opinion by “Play With Fire” is actually one of my all time favorite songs ever. 

It’s one of my all-time favorite Hilegend tracks. I remember watching the Richard Vission remix video on the family computer and my dad thought I was watching **** and I wanted to be like first of all I’m gay and second of all if I wanted to watch **** would I be watching a full dressed woman with the door open? :arianabye:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Technically Papa don't preach is the lead single from True blue, Live to tell was recorded for At close range a Sean Penn film. 

I'll let this slide, But it better not Be die another day for American Life, since that wasn't the lead single at all. 

The Anti War song was

"Live to Tell" is a song by American singer-songwriter Madonna. It was released as the lead single from Madonna's third studio album True Blue (1986) on March 26, 1986, by Sire Records. It later appeared on compilation albums The Immaculate Collection (1990), Something to Remember (1995), and Celebration (2009).

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Technically Papa don't preach is the lead single from True blue, Live to tell was recorded for At close range a Sean Penn film. 

I'll let this slide, But it better not Be die another day for American Life, since that wasn't the lead single at all. 

The Anti War song was

AND just because I’m not a stan and barely a fan there are a lot of songs from her I like and watched on MTV growing up and I know that American Life is the leading single from that album and know what music video it is and the controversy behind it. It’s the same album she was promoting at the VMA’s with Britney and Christina 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Cause have you seen how many people ***** at me for leaving others out? Trust me she was in my original list but these ****ers can’t keep their mouths shut. I’m sick of it at this point. People want their artists then make your own damn polls since I’m limited to 20. I don’t give a **** about some of the artists I am including but am including them for people that will crucify me for not having them on there 

Ignore the haters :ari:

I’ll send :seleyde: to haunt their dreams :chrissy:

• Haha 4
14 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

It’s one of my all-time favorite Hilegend tracks. I remember watching the Richard Vission remix video on the family computer and my dad thought I was watching **** and I wanted to be like first of all I’m gay and second of all if I wanted to watch **** would I be watching a full dressed woman with the door open? :arianabye:

CONFIRMED: You, me, and @VCTR  doing #JusticeForDignity in September :kylie:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block