Katy Perry apologizes and addresses criticism regarding past comments she made about Britney Spears: humor had always been a way to deflect

5 minutes ago, nanabs said:

I think you can save your energy by quoting everyone who hasn't forgiven her or doesn't believe what she said. She said very sad things about Britney and her delicate moment SEVERAL TIMES. Even if she apologizes, it's done. She is a public figure, and she is aware of that. 

True. Defending someone is a full time job that does not benefit me in any way lmao. I'm in no position to judge others or capable of changing the way they think. I'm just in a really bad mood today sorry. I should log off. Wishing you well ♥️

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

True. Defending someone is a full time job that does not benefit me in any way lmao. I'm in no position to judge others or capable of changing the way they think. I'm just in a really bad mood today sorry. I should log off. Wishing you well ♥️

:hugs:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Yes, she should have dedicated the whole hour long interview and atleast 3 notes app apologies to discuss about two sentences she said about Britney as a spur of the moment insensitive joke in a 3 year old interview that barely lasted a minute which only stans on twitter and here hold her accountable for. I mean, it's not like she has anything else going for her to talk about in a radio interview right, like say for example, an album cycle? :katyclown:

Y'all are never satisfied smh, just say you hate Katheryn and move on :katyclown: 

I don't see half this detest and loathe when it's a thread about Shawn Mendes or anyone else when he did something much worse. 

What part of "too late" did you not understand? She could have apologized three years ago. 

No, but seriously. I don't really have anything against her. I really loved the Teenage Dream era.

I just can't resist being a tw*t.

• Like 2

I don't get why she's whining about people not getting a chance when they're learning and growing when she was the one trashing Britney for her own missteps. She had no sympathy for our girl but now she's demanding it for herself. This was not an apology, it was an explanation - and not a very good one. Either way, I'm not mad cause she's not important enough to care about. :decisions:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 5
46 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I don't get why she's whining about people not getting a chance when they're learning and growing when she was the one trashing Britney for her own missteps. She had no sympathy for our girl but now she's demanding it for herself. This was not an apology, it was an explanation - and not a very good one. Either way, I'm not mad cause she's not important enough to care about. :decisions:

These statements just a few weeks before her album release? An opportunist at best :katyclown:

• Love 4
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

True, but not even a very smart opportunist. She couldn't even muster an earnest apology, which would have at least made a bit of a splash ahead of her album release, like the whole taylor olive branch fakery

I agree. Not a very smart clown that one :katyclown: Poor OP is going to have a fit I’ve entered his Katy Clown thread :drag:

• Haha 1