Britney Album Covers I just can’t decide

Gandiiminogue

Hello BH, good afternoon! I think this could possibly be my first post. Sending love to you all! I have decided to commission a canvas for my bedroom and was wanting to use one of her album covers! I was thinking blackout or the new glory album cover. But I can’t decide! So I’m calling on all you lovely people to help me! If you were to Choose an album cover for your bedroom wall.... what would you choose and if anyone has other pics etc they think might be nicer then send them my way! Much love 

Ms Minogue *** 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it's not too much of an ask for the artist, I'd go with one of her album inserts or back covers. I think she plays it safe with cover art but the interior usually has the best artwork. 

Might I suggest 

24e9aed783dec8f6f96cb55c7eeccfa9.jpg

And I've always loved the photos from Blackout

Britney Spears - Blackout by MigsLins on DeviantArt
Britney church shocker - Mirror Online

Such a fun idea. Please let us know what you end up choosing and show us how it turns out! And then provide me with the artists info so I can cover my whole house in Britney :praisega:

Archived