Miley Cyrus talks about #FreeBritney: Britney, like anyone else, should have the freedom to live the life that's the most authentic to her

I thought it was a great, thought out answer. And I agree with Miley. We don't KNOW though our guesses are pretty educated. That doesn't negate the fact that Britney deserves her freedom, which Miley closes with. I like it. What we need though, is bigger celebrities who don't give a **** about being "blackballed" Like how Cher kinda went off. But she can, you can't blackball Cher lmao gtfo it's Cher! We need more of that.

I wish Michael were alive now I feel he would have been sooooooo #FreeBritney.

Spoiler

Miley looks so much like Madonna here that it's eerie! :weirdmeout:

• Like 1

Tbh maybe she just really doesnt know much about Britneys situation and doesnt want trouble for herself when shes also looking from outside. She just wanted to say she doesnt know her that well and maybe its not her place, but in the end of the video, she says she should have her freedom to live her life as she pleases. Thats the most important thing... She wont speculate If shes being hold hostage, abused, If her dad sucks, whatever, but she still thinks she should have her freedom like anyone else. She seemed mature and didnt say **** like Lance Bass, mad respect for her tbh. She seems a sweet girl and to love Britney, I like her. If Britney could speak or said anything, I bet Miley would really support her and not just for show like many others do. 

It's really sad how more can't speak up.  I get that some don't want to ruin their own careers or reputations, or being careful not to spread misinformation without actual proof and facts... but still I really wish more, at least those who work close with her would speak up.  If not publicly (because of NDAs), at least to the authorities.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, jennyj said:

It's really sad how more can't speak up.  I get that some don't want to ruin their own careers or reputations, or being careful not to spread misinformation without actual proof and facts... but still I really wish more, at least those who work close with her would speak up.  If not publicly (because of NDAs), at least to the authorities.

Yeah, but we need to expect something like this from people really close to Britney (family, boyfriend, Felicia, some examples). If they keep in silence, not even working behind the scenes to help her, it's unfair to expect any other person with no contact with Britney nowadays tries to stop with the abuse. Britney has no direct contact with people she worked with, she's clearly isolated.

Miley tried to call Britney's attention several times since last year on social media, Brit never responded back.

I'd love Iggy could give details about the bodyguards trashing her house, but I understand her silence.

If the ones really close to Britney starts to care about her and risk some things to a greater good, It can be easier to other people to speak up.

• Like 1

So Mileys manager is Adam Leber who worked before with Britney. Ofc she asked Adam what is going on... But sometimes no one can’t stop Miley from doing what she thinks is right so she screamed #freebritney and afterwards Adam said that she must stop it because all of them will be in trouble, mostly Adam...and maybe Adam was fired or wanted to move on from all this craziness because he was not ok how things go with Britney. Miley definitely knows what is going on, she is not dumb 

• Like 1

She is brave to do that. Hollywood is a cult run by psychopaths, in order to reach fame, people are exposed to Mk Ultra Trauma Based Mind Control. Miley Cyrus as a child star has been a victim to that for sure, watch her Tongue Tied video, very disturbing. They manipulate human mind through psychotic *****, electro shock and torture to create memory loss and alter egos, eventually to control it. It usually starts in childhood because child's psyche is easier to split (check Katy Perry Wide Awake, the creepy guys with animal masks, the mental institution). The popular culture is filled with imagery of such horrendous acts, other examples Pink - Just Like Fire, Christina Aguilera - Fall In Line, Lady Gaga - Merry the Night.

So when Britney may act weird, just imagine the stresses and pain that she has been through because of MK Ultra. But I believe there is always hope and recovery even for a small degree. Human spirit is strong. So for sure FREEBRITNEY all the way. Maybe when Jamie Spears (the poor excuse for a human being, let alone for a dad) says that the world does not have a clue, he talks about this. No worries Jamie we know (people are waking up) that you enabled those psychopaths to do that to Britney to turn her into an obeying robot, money machine. Besides does anybody find it suspicious that her psychiatrist died all of a sudden during the investigation?