Iggy Azalea, Tinashe - Dance Like Nobody's Watching (Official Lyric Video) Out Now!

kypryan

4 minutes ago, Dwb25 said:

Hmmm. Would Tinashe though?? I feel like Iggy is kryptonite for some black female artists. But Tinashe isn’t exactly a household name. I guess I could see it. I like the aesthetic. Maybe it’s Normani. :cigney:

edit: I just listened to the snippet and it def sounds like Tinashe! :kfed:

yes it's tinashe, she confirmed it on social media, i just updated the topic as well! :mhm:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Groundbreaking said:

Can't wait for the new Iggy Eggz, however, I cannot say the same about Ms. Tinasha. I really hope Igloo serves visuals as usually. :madance:

she will :jj: iggy never disappoints with her visuals, and also next friday she'll be live on instagram with nasha for the premier, she replied to a fan on twitter :mhm:

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Interested to see what they bring. Can artists stop doing random *** acronyms though?

break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored F2Rt.gif

jokes aside, i agree but on the other hand if the title is looong i understand why they're using acronyms :mhm:

Soooo forgive me but what exactly did IGGY do that everyone was so up in arms about? All I can remember for sure is just her generally being a culture vulture and using a blaccent while rapping. Not saying that’s cute, but to my recollection she hasn’t done anything that multitudes of other artists have done. Why don’t we come for the men with this crap? Did she deserve to be cancelled?

• Love 2
2 hours ago, britneyspears2205 said:

Sounds promising....love me some Iggy.

But it‘s funny that Britneys latest collabs collab with each other now....where‘s Sabi?😂

what you said is about charli xcx and rita ora after the collaboration with iggy 'fancy & black widow' they did a collab together

but in iggy and tinashe's case is not the same bc they've already collabed back in 2015 before britney:mhm:

so yeah this is the 2nd time for iggy and nashe :jj:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block