Lance Bass talks about FreeBritney Movement

Ctpop85

On Lance Basses most recent episode of his podcast, "The Daily Popcast" he and his fellow Co-hosts including his husband Michael gave their thoughts on the FreeBritney movement. 
*Timestamp for those that want to listen 18:45-23:15 on apple podcast it could be different if you listen to podcasts vis Spotify, Stitcher, etc.

Quick summary of what was discussed 
- They believe she has some sort of mental problem/issue(s) not sure as to what exactly (Then why speculate)
-They think the movement has to do with her being held hostage due to her acting strange on social media (Obviously misinformed) 
- Lance and his Co-hosts believe she is actually happy at least from what they're seeing on her instagram and if they thought she was sad or angry then it would show and maybe if she disappeared completely from social media then they'd be concerned. 
- Lance says he trusts her family specifically Jamie Lynn and Bryan and that they wouldn't go along with anyone taking advantage of her or causing her harm
- He (Lance) has a friend that's on the panel/apart of the law firm overseeing her conservatorship (Very interesting) 
- Says that if something shady is going on and/or if people want to place blame on someone then they should focus their efforts/take it up with the Judge
-One of his Co-hosts adds that every expense has to be reported/accounted for so therefore it wouldn't be likely anyone could steal from her (That's obviously been proven false by court documents exposed by meaner03)
-Ultimately believe we should trust the system (This belief is what pisses me off the most, like what world are they living in where they willingly and ignorantly trust our court system or any system for that matter. It's as if they are completely unware of all problems we are currently dealing with here in the US. Police Brutality is at the forefront and our Justice System is clearly flawed and morally corrupt so what makes you think our Court System isn't/couldn't possibly be as equally corrupt.) 

Thoughts? I know Lance has always spoken highly of her and they seemed to have been close at one point but I couldn't disagree more on his take of the whole FreeBritney situation. Also is his husband a fan? I remember listening to him speak about her on Lance's podcast before and he said when they saw her backstage in (2016 or 2017) that she was "surprisingly" normal but reeked of cigarettes I don't know he just seems a little shady to me.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived