Britney clapping back to The Fat Jewish about her peasant midriff tops

10 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

He's Instagram royalty. I interviewed him in 2015. I look a mess here but whatevs :teigen:

fat-jewish.thumb.jpg.cf94057d8756f33eb3edee507a3a220a.jpg

https://www.breatheheavy.com/the-fat-jewish-expects-the-unexpected-breatheheavy-exclusive/

Ohh. He really isn’t in a position to be questioning Britney’s fashion choices when he has been out in public with that pony-situation. 

But that’s none of my business :truthtea:

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
  • Super Mods
Just now, Jamiea1112 said:

Thoughts?

I think he’s actually saying it in a more catty tongue n cheek way, do you not? Ohh well... it’s too late for him to take that comment back haha!

he seems to be a fan ?? and some sort of comedian ?? so I think it wasn't intended to be a negative comment.

I really don't know what would be the purpose of clapping back at him (either from Britney or her team) especially since that comment was made days ago.

• Like 4

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Participate on Exhale's Top 100 of 2021

• Leader
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

he seems to be a fan ?? and some sort of comedian ?? so I think it wasn't intended to be a negative comment.

I really don't know what would be the purpose of clapping back at him (either from Britney or her team) especially since that comment was made days ago.

Yea tbh I think he likes Britney and was just being... Fat Jewish. He's not a hater. Britney Army, don't attack :haha: 

• Love 1
  • Like 7