Rumor: Britney Recorded A Collab That We Will Hate, And It’s Dropping Soon.

TheySayImCrazy18

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Team Spears requirements:

Their career must have ended years ago. Their fanbase must be tiny enough to ensure maximum floppage. It has to be full on cringe to undo the good work done by Glory. 

My guesses: Megan Trainor, Sean Paul or Katy Perry. 

you forgot, just be on the Same label. that narrows down everything

6 hours ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

Don't Be Naive, If Team B Had The Audacity To Put Out Britney Jean, Then They Would Do This. 

But back then they didnt knew the Britney fan base would hate Britney Jean aka William that much. :wontcry: 
I mean, big fat bass on previous album Femme Fatale was such an epic and succesfull bop, both fanbases were HUNGRY for a Britney Jean album with William. A match made in heaven

:deserves::deserves::deserves:

No but seriously, According this ‘rumor’, her team suppostly already know both fanbase would hate it. They will never release something with the knowledge both fanbase will hate it. That would be.... stupido 

8 hours ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

Rumor: Britney Recorded A Collab That Both Fanbases Will Hate.  But, It’s Apparently Legendary.  

According To A Twitter Insider (With Decent Accuracy)  Claims Britney And Another Artist Recorded A Collabo Together And That It’s Going To Be Universally Hated By Both Fanbases.   
This Seems Like The Most Accurate Rumor Imo, If It’s True, I Bet Will.I.Am Is The Other Person.  :didilie:

Who Do You Think It Is, Exhale? 

I’d guess , nobody, xtina, or katy perry 

Archived