Rumor: Britney Recorded A Collab That We Will Hate, And It’s Dropping Soon.

TheySayImCrazy18

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all that prediction account is just for fun and has no insider info, but let's just say IF this is real, I think it's gonna be one of the following

- Justin Timberlake (since he is recording a new album with Timbaland) and we both know both fanbases will HATE this idea, but JT & Brirney would be legendary.

- Katy Perry 

- Christina Aquilera

Also I think by "both fanbases will hate it" they mean they will hate the idea of the 2 artists working together, not the song. Remember how everyone hated Womanizer till it went #1? then suddenly everyone was loving it.

aw yehhhhhhhh. we've not had a new music tweet from a random person that never becomes true in  a while Tired Britney Spears GIF 

also my initial reaction was how can they say its with a person all her fans will hate, we're not all the same people so i dont get that. but then PokemonSpears reminded me of will.i.am so yeh if i believed this rumour, i'd guess him. but i cant see her record label letting her go near him with a bargepole ever again. also PokemonSpears mentioned rock band.  i wouldnt mind if she tried rock. i  liked Dont Keep Me Waiting and Rock Me In. i dont see how this person could say we'd hate if britney tried rock. what i dont want is a Glory 2.0. i love Glory but i dont want another album that sounds exactly the same

but like i say, no doubt its just someone tweeting for attention  

13 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

eminem has publicly dissed britney repeatedly for the past 20 years. i dont see why he would then collab with her or why she would wanna collab with him

After Britney worked with perez hilton a year after he did all of that to her nothing surprises me anymore. I love Eminem and Britney (Britney is my #1 forever tho) but I wouldn’t want her to give him a collab, he loves to pick fights with women.

Archived