Britney removed the Q-A video and old posts (took the same day as the Q-A video) on her IG, but why?

MSTAR

JUST WHY?? :howdareyou:
She just deleted the last Q-A video where she said she love Happy Meals and so, McDonald’s. And also, she removed the old posts shot the same day(s) of the Q-A video:

I know. Because she said, YELLOW is my FAVORITE color as usual! So her team deleted the post, or she know that she started to abuse with yellow and it was TOO obvious now for asking help. :fran:

Okay, conspiracy time finished, now let’s be serious, why she deleted them? Do you think she will repost them? Or maybe she know that those questions were off and no one asked those questions so she deleted the video?  :watrusayin:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Style. said:

Because people made fun of her in the comments? :boredney:

I mean, almost 80% of comments she receives are jokes about her so yeah, she also said that she don’t care about haters and do what she want. :brityes:

@Slayer I hope so, but like I said above, I’m sure she is usued and don’t care about jokes on her, she is usued since long years now and learnt that people’s bad comment are useless (she well said it on Piece Of Me mv).

Just now, Watch Me Work It said:

This one was deleted too

Thank you for pointing that, I will update the OP. Thank you! :sendinglove: 

PS: But those pictures and posts deleted seems to be took the same dates as the Q-A when we look at the hanna.

1 minute ago, Watch Me Work It said:

I think in the video they looked a bit more "faded" comparing with that picture that was deleted and this one but idk :idkney:

It’s really strange to be honnest. Her Instagram account is like her YouTube VEVO account, nothing is correctly organized and some things are deleted, reuploaded or duplicated posts.

Probably her team deleted. Maybe they finally realised that video wasn't showing her in a best way. But who am i kidding. They just doing anything to show her unstable.

Britney is a legend still most of the time we talk about her messy insta posts. It is so frustrating. I just want her team to give us a break and stop deleting reposting same pics with different captions. Honestly it is really starts getting on my nerves. Stop treating fans like we r so stupid. :pika:

15 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

what I don't know is if the caption said something strange

The Baby One More Time stylish look picture was with the hanna picture front of the yellow background. Many yellow-related posts are removed, as like as the last Q-A video where she said with cap locked YELLOW, FAVORITE etc.

Okay please don’t kill me for a slightly different opinion but I think yellow is all bogus. Let’s get over the yellow stuff. It started on Tik Tok and she just posts the exact same things and I really don’t believe she is in charge of her accounts. The henna pic and Q&A are clearly taken on the same day and i bet its her team that are getting her to do all this stuff in one day and then post them at various times so that they have content (they’ll get money per post she does don’t forget) and if it drums up interest on her well being they’ll keep going.

keep banging on about yellow but I don’t think so. She’s always had these coloured back drops. Last year it was red. She didn’t read that comment on Tik Tok and I’m sick of people thinking so.

Theres more to it than this. For example, her video of her awards is probably a video she sent to a group chat that got sent to her marketing manager or whoever runs it - maybe Larry or her dad - maybe they’re in a group chat and they thought to upload it.

theres legit videos of her getting photos taking and asking someone to upload it for her. She is not doing it. They control it.

thank you for my ted talk.

pls don’t hate me, just consider something more realistic before you denounce what i say 

Well it getting more and more obvious that something is wrong, the freebritney movement is getting slowly but surely bigger and bigger, she keeps on trying to communicate with fans in a twisted way without ever mentionning the cship... she’s just being censored once again by her team.

1 hour ago, MysticWomaney said:

Okay please don’t kill me for a slightly different opinion but I think yellow is all bogus. Let’s get over the yellow stuff. It started on Tik Tok and she just posts the exact same things and I really don’t believe she is in charge of her accounts. The henna pic and Q&A are clearly taken on the same day and i bet its her team that are getting her to do all this stuff in one day and then post them at various times so that they have content (they’ll get money per post she does don’t forget) and if it drums up interest on her well being they’ll keep going.

keep banging on about yellow but I don’t think so. She’s always had these coloured back drops. Last year it was red. She didn’t read that comment on Tik Tok and I’m sick of people thinking so.

Theres more to it than this. For example, her video of her awards is probably a video she sent to a group chat that got sent to her marketing manager or whoever runs it - maybe Larry or her dad - maybe they’re in a group chat and they thought to upload it.

theres legit videos of her getting photos taking and asking someone to upload it for her. She is not doing it. They control it.

thank you for my ted talk.

pls don’t hate me, just consider something more realistic before you denounce what i say 

No hate on you because you actually said something which is logic. Of course she don’t read comments, I said it was a conspiracy that I taken for a joke on the op lol

The thing of "wear yellow if you need help" is quite strange because we don’t know if Britney really love yellow and if it’s her favorite color (even if in general she likes more red or pink) or it’s a way to ask help but not directly.

And the fact that those videos and photos taken the same days actually confirms that she shot those pictures and videos and send them to be approved to create a catalog of posts so when her team feels it’s the time to post, they choose on the catalog some pictures and videos but they did a big mistake by posting 2 days ago the Q-A video. That’s actually what I wanted to mean on my OP, which is more logic than my obvious joke of the conspiracy of asking for help lol

2 hours ago, MSTAR said:

No hate on you because you actually said something which is logic. Of course she don’t read comments, I said it was a conspiracy that I taken for a joke on the op lol

The thing of "wear yellow if you need help" is quite strange because we don’t know if Britney really love yellow and if it’s her favorite color (even if in general she likes more red or pink) or it’s a way to ask help but not directly.

And the fact that those videos and photos taken the same days actually confirms that she shot those pictures and videos and send them to be approved to create a catalog of posts so when her team feels it’s the time to post, they choose on the catalog some pictures and videos but they did a big mistake by posting 2 days ago the Q-A video. That’s actually what I wanted to mean on my OP, which is more logic than my obvious joke of the conspiracy of asking for help lol

Lol Dw I wasn’t annoyed I knew you was taking the piss but so many people (especially new people discovering the movement) are taking it so literally and too far in like they’re forgetting the entire point lol.

totally agree they make her do stuff in one day and then confirm what and when which is so sad! My boyfriend watched that second Q&A like she looks so uncomfortable she knows she’s been forced to answer such stupid questions and probably doesn’t know why. 

These Q&A are defo a distraction from the actual comments on her posts lol. Which if she knew she’d have said something. I really doubt she has much access to insta. I think she has and wjll always be limited to her internet use in this conservatorship (I swear it’s always been reported she has a limited internet of what she’s allowed to do) 

Archived