IG post - He Definitely Likes Her

VanillaCandlez

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this is a reaction to prove something, "she" needs to try a little harder. He was dragged yesterday by the GP, even I was shocked lol

4 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Unfortunately she's too blind to see that his intentions aren't real.Β 

Yeah, Britney desperately wants to believe in love. The isolation probably affects her notion of reality.

"But he has a nice big D and is HOT of course he likes her, leave him alone even though he participated in her lock up and lied to the public multiple times about different things including Britney, even though he's so desperate to be famous,Β  even though media has told us he's approved of by Jamie and even close with him! Even though he's still approved to be with Britney after his little 'I'm not the one you should be canceling'. Leave him alone he makes her happy, you jealous obsessed hater. Haters need to grow up. Omg thaaaaaat D tho. Give me that cawwwwk beefy fitness KiNg" - every Sam Stan on exhale.

Β 

8 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

If this is a reaction to prove something, "she" needs to try a little harder. He was dragged yesterday by the GP, even I was shocked lol

Yeah, Britney desperately wants to believe in love. The isolation probably affects her notion of reality.

She HAS admitted many tines that when she loves, she loves hard.Β 

And love is blind so she probably can't see the shadiness we see but eventually when everything cones out, she will. I just will feel bad for her because here she thinks this guy is truly madly deeply in love with her when in reality he's in love with her money and star power.Β 

She will never trust anyone again after him, that's for sure.Β 

11 hours ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Urgh stop trying to make Sam happen. He isn't going to happen. He'll be gone by Christmas 2020. BOOKMARK MEΒ 

I'm sorry but you're wrong. He'll definitely do everything possible to keep himself in the spotlight even if it means lying all his life about his real intentions. It kind of sucks though that Britney is still so naive after all her deceptions, she doesn't grow up it seems (but i guess it makes sense with the strange life she always had)

Archived