Ariana Grande rumored to be featured on remix of Dua Lipa's "Pretty Please"

• Leader

Dua Lipa has a remix album on the way for Future Nostalgia. It features huge names, including Madonna, Missy Elliott, Mark Ronson and Blessed Madonna.

There's also buzz that Ariana Grande is featured on the "Pretty Please" remix. Blessed Madonna liked a comment that read:

"like my comment if pretty please remix with ariana grande is really coming."

The world of pop ain't ready :letitburn:

ari-dua.jpg.7b5a1b790b4fc932ba1417c78d928f7f.jpg

Related:

5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

This remix is out and I need the original released instead. Maybe I need to warm up to it but it’s underwhelming :kidcries:

I get what you’re saying. I think there are few cases when the remix is better than the original. I mean I like the Madonna addition to the song but idk how I feel about the beat and the overall sound added by this Blessed Madonna.:mhmsureny:

• Haha 1
Just now, IonutM said:

I get what you’re saying. I think there are few cases when the remix is better than the original. I mean I like the Madonna addition to the song but idk how I feel about the beat and the overall sound added by this Blessed Madonna.:mhmsureny:

Piplup don’t be blinded :lessons: it’s ok to admit Madonna has mishaps and this is one of them 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block