20 hours ago, LetsRoll said:

What happened in 2010?

Britney Jean

Original Doll

Original videos

• Gimme More
  • Perfume 
  • Make Me

I know we've already seen whole Make Me and concepts behind Perfume & Gimme More are well known. But I would like to know why they were scrapped (excuse Britney thought it's too dirty doesn't count) :demi:

@Cinderella85
For the original video of Gimme More, the funeral scenes removed was just a rumour, however the original idea might be true because people on set said that’s Britney who scrapped the idea of funeral and wanted to dance only at the club for the mv.

There’s no more to watch or discover actually, the street and bed scenes where the only scenes that were shot, there’s no funeral shot on Gimme More.

So the director and the team put all the scenes they have and put them together and added some cheap filters effects on the video. As they shot Gimme More in July iirc, they shot some additional scenes in August which is more likely the blonde wig scenes with her 2 blonde girls laughing, because Britney seems to look more healthy and pretty good compared to the brunette Britney in July.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

3. At the beginning of the Do Something video is a hint for Mona Lisa. In that song, Britney sings she is been gone and we hear angels cry. And at the beginning of the Do Something video, Britney is in heaven

11. The original video for:
Gimme More

For the original video for Gimme More, see my post just above this one mentioning you. ⬆️

For Do Somethin’, I think there’s no need for conspiracy because I think it’s clear: the Mona Lisa on the beginning of Do Somethin’ was actually a promo hint for her supposed single of Original Doll "Mona Lisa", that’s all. Just like she does on Work ***** with a screen showing a promo ad of her new tour for example.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Isla said:

What happened in 2010

Original Doll

Rebellion

Scrapped music videos (and I wanna know if the When Your Eyes Say It video really exists or not)

not to mention the conspiracies surrounding Free Britney and the cship... 

When ur eyes say it is legit, ive read multiple official articles that talk aboit it, believe one of them was an mtv article but i could be mistaken. I think fe or brit herself has actually talked about the video as well way back when

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

When ur eyes say it is legit, ive read multiple official articles that talk aboit it, believe one of them was an mtv article but i could be mistaken. I think fe or brit herself has actually talked about the video as well way back when

What really?? Although Fe told a fan years ago the video didn’t exist. 

• Like 1

The Christmas album was demoed. It was confirmed by someone from her associates in Rolling Stone. 10 tracks. Hopefully it leaks someday.

BOMT album went through an overhaul because of the success of the first single. No wonder they cut out the more "urban" sounding tracks. I don't velieve she recorded Where are you now for the album. Even in the OIDIA Word For Word she said that the song is a response to her recent breakup. Unless she was referring to 1998 and her Kentwood bf.

OIDIA was recorded over a period of 7-9 months. She must have recorded more than was on the album, but Jive made sure she didn't waste time recording things that didn't sound like her. Most was recorded digitally, but still, the files were/are held on digital tapes which makes it harder to copy them. I'm sure they did go through various versions of the tracklist. For whatever reason they recycled "You Got It All" which doesn't really suit the album. The album was such a huge project for Jive, it is a mystery why we don't know much about what went through behind the scenes. They must have been going through thousands of demos to find the right tracks.

Wasn't Overprotected demoed for OIDIA?

What happened to the songs she wrote for OIDIA but Jive didn't like?

What happened to the Sturken & Rogers tracks recorded for BOMT?

What about the duet with Eric Karmen(?) I Was Born To Love You for OIDIA?

There was a drum 'n' bass producer who did a track for OIDIA? What was his name? He was mentioned in the press for producing for OIDIA?

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Puppy said:

That’s what David appreciated about Britney. He was knew his Lolita image would push the boundaries but he was clear about that with her as any photographer would want to do so to get a compelling image. He was shocked at how she was mature for her age to understand the artistic side of it. She got that it was hyper real hence opening her shirt wide open, she’s a performer and playing a character and Britney has time again always does what’s best for the final product even if that means changing her up as she loves playing characters. 

Then reading how she was so proud of Everytime and how she admired David’s artistic vision and how he brought her song to life exactly how she envisioned it the video to be. I know she takes her videos seriously and I remember Joseph said he had to convince her and her team about Stronger’s cool lighting when they were thinking of a warmer tone. Then you see her watching back her performance as he’s showing her the lighting and she’s like “that lighting is banging! Yeah you’re alright I guess.” And him feeling satisfied he won them over with his cool color tone.

Totally agree. Britney and LaChapelle did so many amazing things together. I could watch Everytime over and over again because it's like a short movie with no many nuances. I really wish their work during the Glory era came together because I think it would have taken that part of her career to a whole new level. 

She did some fantastic work with Joseph Kahn too. She really teamed up with some great creative minds over the years. 

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Needleney said:

The reason of shaving her head is very obviously if you ask me :fran:

what i still find very odd, is that radar is included on two albums. Like, how is that even possible? Its so confusing. Are there any other artist with a song released on two different albums at all? :katyclown:

i  do think we all know the reason, i just wonder if there were other reasons we dont know

and yeh Radar included on 2 albums confused me too but i think i heard somewhere britney really wanted it to be a single but didnt have time to released it then start the circus era. but i dont see why she'd be that desperate for any song to be a single? 

21 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Nope. Fe confirmed there never was a video for when your eyes say it. Someone on this forum has sent her a message about it and she replied

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Or she just dont remember **** like our Queen

I really do believe they didn’t shot a video. Even back then there was never really any word or hint that it was going to be a single. By that time she was already moving on to the Britney era. 

It’s just a fan fiction that became like a tall tale. I think people want to believe that because there’s many fan made videos using the mtv diary footage of her recording the song. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Puppy said:

I really do believe they didn’t shot a video. Even back then there was never really any word or hint that it was going to be a single. By that time she was already moving on to the Britney era. 

It’s just a fan fiction that became like a tall tale. I think people want to believe that because there’s many fan made videos using the mtv diary footage of her recording the song. 

Was supposed to be the 4th single til they changed it to dlmbtltk and moved to 5th single than slave was dropped instead

2 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Was supposed to be the 4th single til they changed it to dlmbtltk and moved to 5th single than slave was dropped instead

I just don't think this seems plausible with the timeline. There is essentially no proof it was filmed, and Britney was already filming crossroads weeks after wrapping up the oops tour. I don't think they would have kept promoting the album.

• Like 1

First time poster here! But all my *** wants to know:

1. What happened between TSC and GMA 2011.

2. Why was the original Private Show commercial released with a different outfit from the teaser 

3. Who put those POM wigs on her head and why was it allowedbored britney spears GIF

4. Why does she seem genuinely convinced she sings live, when there have been videos of her performing MATM at POM 2.0, and she'll stop lipping when she gets behind one of the wallsawkward britney spears GIF by T. Kyle

5. Why did they use that same Femme Fatale promo photo for everything. Y'all know the photo! 

**Not a mystery, but just an acknowledgment of how STUNNING she was in 2016. The entire year. Jesus. Billboard Music Awards Glory GIF by Britney Spears

• Love 1