Dolly Parton to cover Mariah's iconic "All I Want For Christmas Is You" with Jimmy Fallon

EfTtqI4XoAETg1v?format=jpg&name=large

The queen of country music and one of the greatest songwriters of all time, Dolly Parton, is releasing a Christmas album in October (exclusively at Cracker Barrel) titled A Holly Dolly Christmas (out October 2nd).

It'll include a cover of Mariah's 1994 iconic nineteenth #1 Christmas classic, "All I Want For Christmas Is You" featuring none other than Millennials fav late night host Jimmy Fallon as a narrator.

"I thought, ‘What other songs are really hot?’ And I thought, ‘All I Want for Christmas Is You.' Jimmy Fallon, a couple of years ago, I was on his show around Christmas and he asked me to sing that and I didn't know it and I felt so bad," Parton tells People.

"So I went and learned it and I was just going to put it on my album and then I went, ‘I’ll ask Jimmy Fallon to sing it with me!’ And he said, yes. So I'm really excited about that," she said.

This marks Dolly's first Christmas offering in 30 years. It also features collaborations with Miley Cyrus, Billy Ray Cyrus, Michael Buble, Willie Nelson and her brother Randy.

My question is who's here for the original gay icon of country music to cover this iconic hit? 

Dolly Parton GIF by NBCdolly-xmas.jpg.d5e612f741cfd61a2b246f2272985127.jpg

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block