Throwback: Brazil's "OH" signs made Britney smile throughout her TTWE performance!

BONO Productions

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't go, I was totally broke, unemployed and didn't have someone to go with me.

I'd feel worse If Britney was more present during that time, but I feel like she didn't want to be there (touring). But lots of fans I talked to were happy just to be able to see her.

FF era was huge here, ttwe, iwg and criminal were overplayed. Criminal still makes noise over here, usually referenced for memes and stuff like that.

1 hour ago, sanpedro said:

Omg I remember seeing this video years ago! Her Brazillian fans really are the most devoted!

Β 

I don’t understand why the show flopped in ticket sales, Brazil has sooo many supporters! I think if she had taken the Circus Tour there instead it would have been a different story... probably sold out.

it didnt flop

After all the meds and the drama which affected her appearance after 2009, you would still have glimpseΒ of the old Britney, even in 2011. I saw her in Paris with the FF tour and she lookedΒ gorgeous. That smile we all knew. This is 100000x times being said over here butΒ i miss her original face:disappointed:

Archived