Throwback: Brazil's "OH" signs made Britney smile throughout her TTWE performance!

BONO Productions

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Jefferson Silva said:

oh wow...I went to the Sao Paulo concert...is this from Sao Paulo? i dont remember her hair being straight that day...anyways its almost 10 years I was just so happy to be there and the place was filled with ppl

I think this show is Rio show, cuz it was the first show. That's why she was so surprised, she saw the signs for the first time

Just now, nanabs said:

My friends said they couldn't hear her voice, because the crowd sang a lot.

That is very true. The crowd was so loud, like, SO LOUD that rurmors say she/band/dancers couldnt hear their audio cues nor the audio feedback :groovin:

I almost went to the show, but because the job I had back then was very demanding it was just not possible. While my friends were enjoying the show I was stucked in the office, I have been dead inside since then  :sobbing:

12 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

That is very true. The crowd was so loud, like, SO LOUD that rurmors say she/band/dancers couldnt hear their audio cues nor the audio feedback :groovin:

:blast:

12 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

I almost went to the show, but because the job I had back then was very demanding it was just not possible. While my friends were enjoying the show I was stucked in the office, I have been dead inside since then  :sobbing:

I feel the same. I was 15 and my mother couldn't miss work to travel with me. :crying4: 

Omg I remember seeing this video years ago! Her Brazillian fans really are the most devoted!

50 minutes ago, OOPSY said:

I was there, we are such great fans. I feel like the energy we bring to the concert is a whole different level comparing to energy I have experienced in concerts here in the US.

We all sing along, we crie, we dance and that’s for every concert, we go crazy.

38 minutes ago, nanabs said:

Even Lou has already given us credit :airpls::tiffcackle:

I don’t understand why the show flopped in ticket sales, Brazil has sooo many supporters! I think if she had taken the Circus Tour there instead it would have been a different story... probably sold out.

2 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

Omg I remember seeing this video years ago! Her Brazillian fans really are the most devoted!

I don’t understand why the show flopped in ticket sales, Brazil has sooo many supporters! I think if she had taken the Circus Tour there instead it would have been a different story... probably sold out.

I don't know either, but I think Brazil is a very big one and many fans are from other regions and were unable to travel. 

1 hour ago, Jefferson Silva said:

isnt it weird that this Britney really doesnt like the "old Britney"? dont wanna start the clone theory but it does look like some twin sisters or a clone. you can tell this person is broken. the energy is completely different from that 1998 - 2004 brit

Clone theories need better backing because if she was cloned at 20 years old say... the clone would be a new born and have to live years to become a “new “ Britney. It doesn’t make sense that a clone is a replica that just pops out of a tube the same age as the subject individual. Like when they clone sheep, it is a baby that is created not a grown adult lol.. 

Archived