This Day in Pop: Britney at the Teen Choice Awards 2001

tca2001.jpg.cb096b9cdf9749b851ac1e7e3090cc6d.jpg001.jpg

The 2001 Teen Choice Awards ceremony was held on August 12, 2001, at the Universal Amphitheatre, Universal City, California. There was no particular host, but different presenters, and it had performances by Aaron and Nick Carter, Usher, Even and Gwen Stefani, Shaggy and Moulin Huge.

001.jpg

Britney Spears won the category of Choice Music: Female Artist. The other nominees were Christina Aguilera, Pink and Jessica Simpson.

She was also nominated for Female Hottie, but lost to Jennifer Lopez. Stronger was nominated for Choice Music Single, but lost to Pop by NSYNC.

013.jpg026.jpg

Besides that, she also presented the award for Choice Music: Rock Track, which was given to Aerosmith for Jaded.

014.jpg

001.jpg

030.jpg

032.jpg

012.jpg

006.jpg

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, 5HINee said:

I see beyonce seated behind Britney as it should be :tiffanynod:

Also I never get this outfit. It's  weird and definitely not flattering. Sorry Britney 

:ehidk: I don't find it that unflattering. I think it's classic Britney. Might be a weird choice of clothes, but I think it's not unflattering to her shape, nor she looks like a clown or something.

el-12-de-agosto-2001-los-teen-choice-awa

8 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

:ehidk: I don't find it that unflattering. I think it's classic Britney. Might be a weird choice of clothes, but I think it's not unflattering to her shape, nor she looks like a clown or something.

el-12-de-agosto-2001-los-teen-choice-awa

Is it me or there was a denim theme for that in that year :parisok: This is what I got from the pics  you shared

• Haha 2
  • 11 months later...