We need to stop slamming Gwen Stefani for getting plastic surgery, discuss the bigger problem.

Spicechinodiva

So Gwen is 50 and gets fillers now , that doesn't mean make fun of her or such.

Let's be honest, she's not the best singer, she does pop Music. A genre that is very ageist and ****** towards females in general. 

Like somebody said. Gone is the days like in the 90s you had 40 something's like Madonna and Cher on the radio with the Britney Spears and other pop acts. 

But fast forward 21 years later. Gwen , Madonna, Cher are considered pasr their hey days, etc. 

But hey call me if kids today have the same drive to last 4 or 5 decade's and treat it as a job instead of a hobby. 

That's how I view GenZ pop stars n it's a hobby, but once it feels like a job. I'm out. 

Anyway, the only one who really has the self confidence to not give in this trend and state of mind is Kylie Minogue. 

She's the only one that actually knows ur not gonna get the kids to funk with you. Just sell to the audience that was with you in the 80s. Focus on that. 

It's a psychological mind funk, everybody hates aging and getting older cos mentally that means the Grim reaper will come and claim you when you're not ready..

I know most gay men from the 70s and early 80s are dealing with ageist millennials and early Generation Z that are legal. 

So unless you deal with ageism you wouldn't understand the psychological and self esteem issues it brings to you.

Some of these women have to battle with 20 something's so surgery and drastic stuff does happen to stay being the competition especially when the market keeps reminding you, the original Smex goddess, creamy smooth pin up goddess.

So of course in their mind set they have to do these measures, just to stay Workin in Hollywood and the music industry.

Plus Britney isn't 40 and she's had a lot of work on her face as well. 

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

Wait who is saying this? She still looks better than a lot of the girls nowadays... I mean Maddison Beer being known the prettiest? :trash:
bring back the 90s girls to teach the new generation how to look trashy but not be trashy

25 minutes ago, Style. said:

I guess you’re calling me out, Spicy, because I was saying the other day on that Dua thread that Gwen should stop doing fun stuf. :shameless:
How many hours do I have to respond? :shameless:

There were a few on that thread calling her out on that. I said something about it but didn’t call her ugly :gloss: but she def had a lot of fillers because her eyes were barely open in that video :mhm:

Archived