“I would not trust her with my family” Probate Attorney speaks on Judge Brenda Penny

jokobish

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was this the woman who made the speech at the last protest? This makes me so sad. We need one person in power just ONE to do whats right! 

This is why public pressure is important we must keep pushing we need to get these peoples name out to the public and not just jaime. People need to know Ingraham has a history of conservatorship abuse. This isnt the first and it won't be the last. If someone as well known as Britney is getting this treatment imagine all those poor elderly people who have no one to fight for them.

10 hours ago, Busybee said:

Was this the woman who made the speech at the last protest? This makes me so sad. We need one person in power just ONE to do whats right! 

I wonder if those who try to do the right thing and help Britney are being threatened with their life, or their families lives, if they go against the conservatorship. 

1 hour ago, Sharkney said:

I wonder if those who try to do the right thing and help Britney are being threatened with their life, or their families lives, if they go against the conservatorship. 

I mean its always possible but nothing worth having is easy. I'm sure its easier said than done but it makes me sad that there are this many corrupt people in general, much less who are in charge of peoples lives. All for money. Like is there not one person with a conscience to do the right thing no matter what?

Archived