I think Brits IG is real

TakeYourHand

I think she’s saying “**** you” to the public and being her genuine self. Madonna never sacrificed her true self for others either just because they may not understand. Britney is a kid at heart. That doesn’t equal crazy. Only real icons have that power and strength. Go Brit. I have so many goofy and weird moments but never post online. Most people just post the good things. It’s all a facade.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TakeYourHand said:

I think she’s saying “**** you” to the public and being her genuine self. Madonna never sacrificed her true self for others either just because they may not understand. Britney is a kid at heart. That doesn’t equal crazy. Only real icons have that power and strength. Go Brit. I have so many goofy and weird moments but never post online. Most people just post the good things. It’s all a facade.

She's saying **** you to the public,  the very same public that she's suppsedly crying out for help to? :pieceofwhat: well that's rude of her. 

It is not her writing those ridiculous captions. If her account is 100% her then it seems as if she needs it seek the approval of other people like to prove she’s still beautiful which would be very sad however I don’t see her being like that considering she doesn’t give a **** which is why we love her 

11 hours ago, TylerSanchez said:

It is not her writing those ridiculous captions. If her account is 100% her then it seems as if she needs it seek the approval of other people like to prove she’s still beautiful which would be very sad however I don’t see her being like that considering she doesn’t give a **** which is why we love her 

I agree with you. but I think she really has become insecure and not as confident as she used to be. She has regressed a lot during the “dark period” (07-08) and even more so  under the Conservatorship...

There is an interview with Isaac Cohen that had me shocked.. https://forums.thefashionspot.com/threads/isaac-cohen-s-revealing-interview-about-britney.112545/

We don’t know how true it is. But even her mum said the same that she behaved like a lost little girl looking for approval in Sam Lutfis house...

also she always puts her all into her relationships and comes across as very needy.. 

Wow.. I’m sad now :(  

Archived