Britney details her spearitual experience riding a bike at the beach

11 hours ago, Slayer said:

you're SO negative in every thread :umomg: 

pipe down :gunriah:

You're right, I may sound negative. However, what I notice is that, while most of the fans claim she doesn't have access to anything, they change their minds depending on the single post (like in this case) stating that she's sending 'subtle' messages that her team is not able to understand. It does not make ANY sense. It completely lacks coherence, and it hence questions a lot of what is claimed. There is no doubt that she doesn't have freedom, and that her situation is shady; nonetheless, there's A LOT we don't and won't know. What I see now it's just a big marketing strategy, and it's definitely working I see. Instead of using a funny gif of Mariah Carey, please, explain what I'm missing out.

10 hours ago, Bundy said:

I remember that before the incident with Preston someone kept saying here that she was seeing the kids less and they werent sleeping at her house anymore, but many people didnt pay attention back then. The story that user said was his lawyer went to court in late 2018 to show smt and then she had her time reduced. Idk what she could have done but I always thought the time to be interesting. Kevin asked for a raise in 2018 and Jamie ended up giving in. Before 2018 it seemed like she got the boys at least almost 50% of their time. I think maybe back then Jamie paid Kevin more (other than 20k she/he had to pay anyway) so Britney could be with them more, travel, etc bc we all know she always had visitation rights, nothing more. Maybe since 2018 that he got the raise he wanted, he doesnt need to make arrangements with Jamie to get more money... now the law makes Britney/Jamie pays him more so he doesnt need to be "nice" anymore towards anyone when he gets more money independently if Britney sees them more or doesnt. He doesnt need Jamie to get more money. 

Last year christmas was on one of the days she would have the boys anyway, but the boys were with her from around 1pm to 8pm, so not even on Christmas she could have them all day sleeping there. On Prestons bday, Kevin was in New York working as a DJ, but Preston spent his bday in Kevins house instead of being with Britney even tho Kevin wasnt even there. And we all know Britney was in Miami on her bday without the kids. One thing interesting is Kevins wife was born the same day and month as Britney, so I wouldnt be shocked If he made the boys stay with their stepmother instead.

Kevins lawyer has shaded Britney over the years, even for being under a cship. He talked highly of her for how she acted when Jamie abused Preston (getting them out of there and taking to Kevins), but even tho she acted so responsible in such a hard situation, Kevin still didnt allow her to see her boys more even after that, even on Christmas or on Prestons bday. Sadly I dont think he cares at all about Britney and probably is making difficult for her to see them more. 

He benefits from her being under a cship, If she got out, she would probably fight for their custody and we all know he doesnt work and used the child support for all his family. 

I was that person and as I’ve said the boys chose to live with Kevin. It was their own decision 

I believe that the captions are written by Britney. I’m sure there is a vetting process to how or what gets posted. 

I say this with no offense, Britney is simple. And always wanted to connect with normal things of life. So I can totally see her saying what she’s writing. 

4 hours ago, Dollyg said:

I was that person and as I’ve said the boys chose to live with Kevin. It was their own decision 

And I asked u how do u know that and u didnt answer me. Who said that? Kaleb? Where? Did he answer someone on Instagram? Do u have a screenshot of this?

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

And I asked u how do u know that and u didnt answer me. Who said that? Kaleb? Where? Did he answer someone on Instagram? Do u have a screenshot of this?

I’ve seen that users posts before, he/she seems to have an obsession over Britney’s kids might not wanting to see her, it’s weird.

29 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I’ve seen that users posts before, he/she seems to have an obsession over Britney’s kids might not wanting to see her, it’s weird.

Ive seen quite a few times as well. This poster always says this, but where is the proof? Ive asked him before where he saw that, who said it, what was the context and he/she didnt answer me. Whats the point of bringing smt up quite a few times if when someone asks u more about it, u dont answer?