Britney details her spearitual experience riding a bike at the beach

7 minutes ago, nanabs said:

It scares me if it's real

Same, but we are working as best as we can.

I imagine her social media team sees all the long rambling in her comment and are like “oh brother this chick is off her rocker...” and they just post it without even realizing she’s asking for help. Theres a reason why the help is at the bottom. ;) 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
34 minutes ago, Alottawarmheart12 said:

I feel like she has to emphasize everything she does. Like "Wearing mask and riding bikes with social distancing". So Kevin doesn't call his lawyers to threaten her. Also I LOVE the spiritual awaking she is having this year.  Glad to see you happy brit!britney spears laughing GIF

To be honest without team Con in the way... she could/would buy Kevin... double his child support and it would only cost her half the price of the conservatorship per year 🤷🏼‍♂️ Kevin would give custody so fast Jamie’s colon would explode before the ink even dried. 😇 

• Love 1
  • Haha 6
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Notthesame said:

To be honest without team Con in the way... she could/would buy Kevin... double his child support and it would only cost her half the price of the conservatorship per year 🤷🏼‍♂️ Kevin would give custody so fast Jamie’s colon would explode before the ink even dried. 😇 

sometimes i think kevin would be very happy to give more custody to Britney, despite some members of the fandom hate him, their relationship has been over for more than 13 years now, they both have matured and it seems they get along pretty well. if it wasn’t for Jamie they probably would have like a 50/50 custody imo

37 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

I could get on board with her "sending messages" through her instagram but on every post? I don't think her team can be that dumb. I can see it slipping a few times like the speeding ticket vid or the Janet's Control cover but now every post is yellow or has a HELP on capital letters :idgi:

idk. I feel like they are just feeding the "conspiracies". :idkney:

Also I know this is dumb but I cackled at this comment :orangu:

8s1JFWP.jpg

This. They probably love the attention the name "Britney Spears" is getting again.

Oh, no, sorry, I forgot, she can't speak up for herself, she's super controlled, but she can send super secrets messages (e.g. like HELP) on "her" account that reaches more than 25 million of people. Only true, heroic and loyal fans will be able to understand  these messages, her team is too dumb.

:clownery: 

• Like 3