Britney details her spearitual experience riding a bike at the beach

• Leader

Britney Spears and her boyfriend Sam Asghari rode bikes together at the beach. 

Per usual, the caption is the meat and potatoes of the post. In it, Britney touches on why the beach is so inspiring to her - spiritual even. 

"Going to the beach 🏖 is always so much fun !!!!! We are all social distancing and wearing masks of course …. even still there is a sense of togetherness at the beach that brings me peace," she says. "I feel so small next to this vast body of water ….. it takes me back to when I was 6 years old …… the moment I would decide to get up and run to the beach …… but it’s so intimidating because I know my feet are about to touch something so beautiful …. I get so excited then chicken out 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄 !!!!! The connection I always feel with the heat from the sun on my body ….. connecting me to something way greater than myself ….. and the one moment you feel a nice breeze ….. it’s like a spiritual experience !!!!!!"

She adds: "I love the feeling of coming home  with a golden tan …. thinking only of chocolate or ice cream ….. and still smelling like suntan oil. It’s funny how little things can touch your soul so freaking much ….. like new born babies crying …… children building sand castles 🏰 …. seeing dogs 🐶 with their families ….. wanting to scream and make a fool out of yourself and do a thousand 🤸‍♀️ cartwheels …… but you have to stay cool 😎🤷🏼‍♀️🤸‍♀️🙄🙄😂 !!!!!! Laying down and looking up at God in the clear blue sky ….. maybe we should all look up and try to listen and see the messages God is sending us so we can HELP the world today ….. GOD BLESS YOU ALL !!!!!!"

I know there's a lot of speculation regarding whether Britney personally writes the captions or not. I'm not convinced she does 100% of the time, but this one to me was def her. Thoughts, Exhale?

bikes.jpg.4a1f24af5d4d1ca44ef5957664cdca86.jpg

• Love 5
  • Like 1