Lisa MacCarley, the probate attorney that supports #FreeBritney shares a conservatorship case: "This case has haunted me for years"

Catalin

Both Samuel Ingham III and Andrew Wallet were involved in this case. This is so disturbing. Also, pretty horrified by the fact that most Ingham's clients ended up being abused and eventually died.

Edit: 

Someone asked Lisa if judge Brenda Penny can be trusted, and this is what she replied:

#FreeBritney Judge Penny is very kind, but mostly does as she is told by the Court Appointed Counsel. I do not doubt her sincerity, but I have reason to fear that she will do whatever Mr. Ingham says. This is what I tried to warn about on July 22nd. I wouldn't trust her with my family. This IS a broken system and she is a part of it.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If only we can spread it all over twitter. I’ve said it so many times that we must come together at the same time and start trending #FreeBritney on twitter with all of the evidence collected over the years!!!! :tired:

Spoiler

also, this is great research my fellow Romanian 🇷🇴

3 hours ago, Style. said:

If only we can spread it all over twitter. I’ve said it so many times that we must come together at the same time and start trending #FreeBritney on twitter with all of the evidence collected over the years!!!! :tired:

Reveal hidden contents

also, this is great research my fellow Romanian 🇷🇴

Haha thank you! It's always nice to meet fellow Romanian Britney fans on here.:hiii:

Someone asked Lisa if judge Brenda Penny can be trusted, and this is what she replied:

#FreeBritney Judge Penny is very kind, but mostly does as she is told by the Court Appointed Counsel. I do not doubt her sincerity, but I have reason to fear that she will do whatever Mr. Ingham says. This is what I tried to warn about on July 22nd. I wouldn't trust her with my family. This IS a broken system and she is a part of it.

• Super Mods

I have no doubts that the cship system was developed by rapists and pedophiles who somehow became powerful enough to be in the position where they can decide laws and elect laws that would protect and open many doors to the pedophiles and rapists who aren't as powerful. The whole system is literally one huge civil rights abuse and if anyone believes it wasn't created WITH THAT INTENTION in mind is a fool. angry community GIF

Archived