August 19 #FreeBritney Rally

7 hours ago, wukemon said:

rallly.jpg.62ed73a496b7dce9bf27fee1839c3b5c.jpgJoin us to protest conservatorship abuse and advocate for ending Britney’s conservatorship during her status hearing in Los Angeles next Wednesday! The hearing is a continuation of the July 22 hearing to discuss the role of Jodi Montgomery as temporary conservator. It is rumored that Lynne’s role is also up for discussion. We will gather outside Stanley Mosk Courthouse starting at 12:30 PM. Please wear a face covering and observe social distancing guidelines. We expect a decent turnout from fans, reform advocates, and film crews. :OMGney:

114898189_3671498769535395_2355933135219

(Sorry if this post belongs somewhere else.)

@Jordan Miller if you can join us (and feel comfortable traveling), I’m sure it would mean a lot to fans. I’ll chip in for gas! Feel free to DM me on IG (@freebritneyla) if you’d rather discuss privately.

I agree, it would really mean a lot if @Jordan Miller  was there too! He´s the original #FreeBritney:mhm: 

• Love 1

I can't make it to california but can you guys chant like just "free britney" or "free britney now"?

The whole "what do we want? When do we want it" kind of sounds cringey. Sorry. This shouldn't be about what we want anyway.  You could be chanting : "free britney" "the conservatorship is fraudulent " "lou and jamie are committing fraud" "britney does not have dementia" "Kevin makes more money than Britney!"

The media will pick up those chants better than just over and over "whaaat do we want????".

This is about Britney and the crimes being committed. Not what we as fans want.  And that's where they're going to get us in media articles: "Britney fans are insane! She's going to hurt herself if free!" Instead of having to respond to the actual accusations. Please consider this!!!

• Love 1
  • Like 6
16 minutes ago, Justney said:

I can't make it to california but can you guys chant like just "free britney" or "free britney now"?

The whole "what do we want? When do we want it" kind of sounds cringey. Sorry. This shouldn't be about what we want anyway.  You could be chanting : "free britney" "the conservatorship is fraudulent " "lou and jamie are committing fraud" "britney does not have dementia" "Kevin makes more money than Britney!"

The media will pick up those chants better than just over and over "whaaat do we want????".

This is about Britney and the crimes being committed. Not what we as fans want.  And that's where they're going to get us in media articles: "Britney fans are insane! She's going to hurt herself if free!" Instead of having to respond to the actual accusations. Please consider this!!!

100% agree about the "what do we want". It is really cringey and makes it about the fans´ wants, not about Britney´s needs - just the way it sounds. It would be better if the chants were about Britney deserving her civil rights, investigating her case, ending the conservatorship etc. 

Having said that, I appreciate every single person who is able to participate and voice justice for her.

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, MacLaura said:

100% agree about the "what do we want". It is really cringey and makes it about the fans´ wants, not about Britney´s needs - just the way it sounds. It would be better if the chants were about Britney deserving her civil rights, investigating her case, ending the conservatorship etc. 

Having said that, I appreciate every single person who is able to participate and voice justice for her.

Absolutely.  Everyone who can make it and participates is amazing!!

And yes we need it more focused on the investigation because people who can't be there won't be able to read the signs.  We need people to hear what's going on even if it's just small sentences about it because it could inspire them to go research more. 

• Love 4