Ricky Martin and his husband Jwan Yosef looking like snacks in OUT magazine

• Leader

Ricky Martin lands in the new issue of Out magazine. He looks stunning, as does his husband, Jwan Yosef, who's also featured in the photoshoot. 

Aging like a fine wine :shaking:

There's an interview on Out.com to accompany the photos. He opens up about the pandemic and how it affected his mindset.

“I went through this mourning process of me letting go of the possibility of ever performing in front of 20,000 people again,” he said. “That’s what they were telling us. For me it was like, I don’t know how to do anything else. I always thought I was going to be able to do this as long as I wanted to— even if I looked ridiculous onstage at 70 years old with a cane, it was my option. But apparently that was no more.”

EfJSY_jVAAA9F03?format=jpg&name=large

EfJYCWhU8AEYTC9?format=jpg&name=900x900

EfJYEW2UMAEkrfJ?format=jpg&name=large

EfJYGtJUEAAEhlo?format=jpg&name=medium

web_ricky-martin-05_credit_fabian-guerre

pjimage_55_0.jpg

ricky-out.jpg.174c422bb9fbc42ca762b1c50f85ead2.jpg

Related:

• Love 5
  • Content Curators

:yasqueen:There such a cute couple, I look up to them. I think they are great role models for gay men around the world. I hope some day I can be married and have someone like that too but, until then

Spoiler

FearlessBossyImago-small.gif

Papacitos I want them both inside of me 

Spoiler

At the same time :tongueney:

CarefreeRawAsianporcupine-size_restricte

By the way the last two pics are really cute :barbie:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

23 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

They're so ****, I'm so jealous of Ricky's husband lol. But I'm not into Ricky's personal style. It's very androgynous which is fine but I prefer his more masculine looks. He rocks a suit.

He’s gay and this is a fashion shoot Pickle :lessons:

4 minutes ago, Brat said:

He’s gay and this is a fashion shoot Pickle :lessons:

That doesn't mean anything. There's plenty of men's fashion that isn't flamboyant. Just because you're gay doesn't mean you have to wear that. I'm saying to me he looks hotter in masculine fashion because I'm not attracted to the androgynous style.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block