Who are the top five artists you stan?

20 hours ago, limezd said:

I used to run her websites back in the day. Toni-online.com and WeLoveToni.com .... ;)

I even got a ‘thank you’ shoutouts from her in 2 of her booklets. 🤓

Imagine if Jordan gets a shoutout from Britney's team. You know sometimes, its this site/ community that keeps the Britney-verse intact and army strong. 

• Love 1
20 hours ago, limezd said:

I used to run her websites back in the day. Toni-online.com and WeLoveToni.com .... ;)

I even got a ‘thank you’ shoutouts from her in 2 of her booklets. 🤓

Imagine if Jordan gets a shoutout from Britney's team. You know sometimes, its this site/ community that keeps the Britney-verse intact and army strong. 

• Love 3

Britney

PCD

Dua Lipa

Ariana

Lady Gaga (Loved her until the Born This Way Era, which I absolutely hated. She started winning me back with ArtPop and sealed the deal with Chromatica)

Madonna (She's had a lot of duds lately, hoping for more stuff like Confessions and Hard Candy)

Katy (was on the list til she got shady)

Kylie (comes and goes on the list)

I used to check for P!nk, Ke$ha, and Kelly Clarkson, but they haven't wowed me in years.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Cedar Lane said:

The Killers 

Sufjan Stevens 

Rihanna 

Coldplay 

Tegan and Sara

Honorary Mentions: First Aid Kit, Vampire Weekend, The Lumineers, Kendrick Lamar, Sturgill Simpson, Pusha T, Miranda Lambert, Kaleo, Florence + The Machine, Lorde, Alabama Shakes, Anderson.Paak, & Beyoncé

Yes someone with good taste in music :P I see you I like your vibe def tho 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, johnnyswanda said:

Love your reaction! :D Was ´´afraid´´ for a bit that you wouldn´t take is as a joke since I didn´t use an emoji :D 

PS: There is so much talent out there!!

:sendinglove:

haha its cool, don't mind a little tease :quirkney:

Actually I stan a lot of popstars, so maybe five is not enough. I mean Britney is one I intensely stan for. I used to stan J.Lo and still love her but it feels like eating mcdonalds, you feel awful afterwards after learning all the shadiness behind her :jackk: so I guess Jlo is my fifth lol  Then there's Arianna and Taylor. 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block