Who are the top five artists you stan?

38 minutes ago, johnnyswanda said:

Yaas:) Fiona also inspired my Marina (and the diamonds) great deal!!
I love Evanescence very much!! Have you heard Love Exist by Amy Lee (cover of Francesca Michielin- L'amore esiste)?

I love Marina as well! I have heard “Love Exists”, I listen to it regularly. It’s so beautiful, her vocals are unmatched by few 🤩❤️

• Love 2

Artists I'm a huge fan of (It feels weird using the word 'stan' even though I know it means huge fan of rather than the original meaning used in Eminem's song)

1. Britney Spears: :bedtime:

2. Mariah Carey: Her songs are amazing and she has such a great marketing team. One of the best vocalists, EVER. 

3. BoA: She dances like Britney did in her prime :yesplease: and her songs and voice are very pleasant to the ear. She also covered the unreleased Britney song, 'Look Who's Talking Now'. The Queen of K-pop for a reason :barbie:

4. Blackpink: I can't wait for their full album :yasqueen:

I honestly am not a huge fan of any other artists

• Love 1

I can't with Some of ya'lls list 

1. Godney

2. Charli XCX 

3.Kim Petras

3 and a half. Megan THE **** Stallion <3 :) been stanning her since the beginning  

4.Lana del rey/ Grimes/ Marina 

5.Lady gaga/ Tinashe 

ALSO SLAYYYTER WOULD BE LIKE 1-2 but she's just so new and doesnt have that much material so I felt unfair to put her so high but she's honestly my FAVE <3 

• Love 1