Who are the top five artists you stan?

38 minutes ago, johnnyswanda said:

Yaas:) Fiona also inspired my Marina (and the diamonds) great deal!!
I love Evanescence very much!! Have you heard Love Exist by Amy Lee (cover of Francesca Michielin- L'amore esiste)?

I love Marina as well! I have heard “Love Exists”, I listen to it regularly. It’s so beautiful, her vocals are unmatched by few 🤩❤️

• Love 2

Artists I'm a huge fan of (It feels weird using the word 'stan' even though I know it means huge fan of rather than the original meaning used in Eminem's song)

1. Britney Spears: :bedtime:

2. Mariah Carey: Her songs are amazing and she has such a great marketing team. One of the best vocalists, EVER. 

3. BoA: She dances like Britney did in her prime :yesplease: and her songs and voice are very pleasant to the ear. She also covered the unreleased Britney song, 'Look Who's Talking Now'. The Queen of K-pop for a reason :barbie:

4. Blackpink: I can't wait for their full album :yasqueen:

I honestly am not a huge fan of any other artists

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Trentals said:

Kelly Clarkson
Carly Rae Jepsen 

My goodness I loved early beginnings of Kelly Clarkson - since u been gone or behind these hazel eyes or breakaway!! Thanks for reminding me I´m gonna have to play it again soon! :-)

Aww Carly! Party for one and I really like you are such a great songs! 

• Love 1

I can't with Some of ya'lls list 

1. Godney

2. Charli XCX 

3.Kim Petras

3 and a half. Megan THE **** Stallion <3 :) been stanning her since the beginning  

4.Lana del rey/ Grimes/ Marina 

5.Lady gaga/ Tinashe 

ALSO SLAYYYTER WOULD BE LIKE 1-2 but she's just so new and doesnt have that much material so I felt unfair to put her so high but she's honestly my FAVE <3 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block