Who are the top five artists you stan?

1 hour ago, ElenaB said:

my top 5 is a bit different from the rest because i've been listening to a lot of spanish music lately (i'm from Spain) so...

1. Britney

2. Rihanna

3. Billie Eilish

4. Rosalía (spanish singer you probably heard of her because she's getting huge)

5. C. Tangana (spanish rapper, collaborated with Becky G in the past but it's not that well known overseas)

I looooove Antes De Morirme with Rosalía:gobaby:

• Love 1

I put Britney at the top because she’s my number 1 forever, but the rest are just who I’ve been stanning the past few years because I don’t really “stan” other artists that way. 

Britney

Charli XCX

Tove Lo

Kim Petras

Slayyyter

I’m sad to say Charli might be going away after her flop of a quarantine album, though. 

• Love 1

I enjoy SOOO many artists out there. Whether commercial radio hits or alternatives that I find ´´on my own´´. I like the diversity and different genres and just overal music! But as someone mentioned earlier, I´ll mention those, that I am (or was) genuinely obssesed with and buy their music to support them.

So obviously, as everybody here:

1. Britney Spears  -

No words needed here! But I became a fan in 2007 and from then I buy her music. (I always liked her b4, her songs, controversy, iconic moments, but ´´didn´t care´´ that much). Before my obsession with Britney there were:

2. S Club 7 -

(my whole childhood, my taste and growth in likeness of pop possitive melodies). I still remember ALL the lyrics and play their songs from time to time. Always been mesmerized by Rachel so after the group split:

3. Rachel Stevens -

some people might say that she is nothing special and to some point it is true. After I grew up, and if you compare her to Britney (obviously) she is ´´nobody´´, but since I was a little boy, I found her SOOO beautiful and (same as Britney) she has a very soothing sound and decent voice (no powerhouse vocalist like Aretha,...). I was so excited about her going solo and loved Sweet dreams my LA ex (was planned for Brit, but was turned down because it would seem like a reaction to Cry me a river). Sadly official video is not on YouTube in HQ - no interest of her team... Her first album Funky Dory was a little dissapointing but her second album COME AND GET IT (nowhere to be found on ANY streaming platform)  deserves your attention for sure!! Go and listen to it! No filler song! One of the best pop album od 00´s 100% !!!! 

4. Marina (and the diamonds) -

true artist in my eyes and deserves EVERYTHING from this world. So freaking talented. Her lyrics. Her voice - lows and highs. Her perfomances. Her vision. Her messages. Her artistry in general! I love her so much and paradoxly there is not much to say about my admiration of her (compared to Rachel above) because her music speaks for itself. Follow her since Electra heart. Such a great album. Her album FROOT is masterpiece 10/10 and her recent album LOVE/FEAR is a pop gem! And she is beautiful inside out! 

5. Lana Del Rey

follow her since the beginning of her carrer. She is a contrast to my likeness in bubblegum pop. So different and so trendsetting. For some Lana is a mood artist but I can listen to her anytime. Love her songs! Love her beauty. Love her! 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block