When a relationship ends, due to becoming a better person

When it was announced that the funny couple Chris Pratt and Anna Faris were separating. Really was like if they can't make it work out, who can.

The thing is they tried. 

But as this video points out, several comments from Chris Pratt proves there was no way around it. 

He had to Leave, the blame is on Anna herself. 

The split mainly happened due to Chris getting into better Health and shape. Several comments he said, suggests this is the main cause why it ended. 

He never loved himself overweight, Anna did, cos she got to be the hot wife. And had no wandering eyes on her husband. 

Chris also said something alarming. I could get fat again and I can hear Anna saying "I preferred you this way".

The fact that Anna actually admits her first marriage ended and it was her fault, pretty much proves she has issues. If both guys left her cos they became an image she hated and immediately fell out of love with the person. 

There's no way around it. This had to end, and as we see Chris is much happier in his current marriage 

I know @Jordan Miller would agree with Chris, you hate me at my healthiest. I need to get out. 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived