Britney shares more pictures on Instagram: A little light goes a long way πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ !!!

1 hour ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Exhale detectives, where are you? :snooptoya::tiffanycries:Β 

In the second photo, the children are holding lanterns... in the movie Tangled, Rapunzel is locked away for many many years by Mother Gothel as a kid to restore her youthful appearenceΒ and Mother Gothel doesn't let Rapunzel visit the outside world because of the dangers she claims are outside and essentially just uses her to keep her appearance and not look aged,Β lanterns are a big part of symbolism in the movie....Β Β :omggg:

Rapunzel = Britney, Mother Gothel = Lou

(Note: I'm just kidding this is all a joke about the whole Tangled connection thing and it is not true. Britney's team please don't come for meΒ :wontcry:, Lou is a devoted Christian and would never hurt a flyΒ :tysm:)

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

Well whoever it was posted something yellow again. They would have seen everyone going crazy in the comments about the previous yellow themed posts, and either it’s Britney trying to communicate by using the colour yellow, or someone else is having some fun with it and probably laughing at the reaction. Or neither. I don’t know anymore, it’s all so bizarre.Β