Ava Max slams her haters

• Leader

Ava Max is sick and tired of reading hateful comments. 

She posted a message on Twitter slamming the trolls.

"I read amazing comments on the internet but I also read some extremely dumb comments ... where people like to hate on me .. let me tell you somethin... I worked my *** off to be here and I ain’t goin anywhere and don’t ever let anyone bring u down either xo -A"

Isn't it interesting how the negative comments tend to stick out more than the good ones? You can read a hundred good comments and think "cool cool awesome sweet" but then you read one negative one and it stops you in your tracks.

I think it has something to do with the survival part of our brains. When we feel like we're threatened, it prompts a fight or flight response. When we read a good comment, we're not threatened or feel provoked, so we carry on. Damn you, evolution! :haha: 

Ava Max gets way too much hate on the Internet. Agree? Thoughts?

Ee9BQy0UEAA5Qv_?format=jpg&name=largeava.jpg.fdd1306cce579e813e6020e0b81e443c.jpg

Related:

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Preach! I haven’t heard a single bad song from her thus far :clicktina: Sweet But Psycho is in my top 50 all-time Spotify streams as well as her feature on David Guetta’s song Let It Be Me 

I started following her on YT when she only had 250 subs :mcry:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, AmorProhibido said:

I'm so sick of people hating on her. Just let the girl make some more bops already, d.amn. :drag:

Totally agree, her music is just starting to gain traction as well so hopefully she can focus more on positivity for herself

Salt is still one of her best songs!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block