This Madonna quote about gay men and female friends are spot on

Spicechinodiva

Being that I went to school at a very different time, Straight guys hated us in the 90s, and the early 00s. I already accepted the only way to survive high school hell is a bunch of girlfriends. 

This quote is spot on.

We are in touch with our feelings, We do love strong women.

It's the best friendship. 

They say a lesbian best friend is a straight man. Which I do believe that theory. 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

:umsaywhat::umsaywhat:

My mom is known for giving birth, but I raised myself considering she was gone 11 months out of the year as an over the road truck driver, so technically by the age of 16. I was already living by myself. I only saw my mom for Thanksgiving and Christmas. The rest of the Time she left and worked. So technically She abandoned me, so it's only fair to replace her with who I want as a mother..

16 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

My mom is known for giving birth, but I raised myself considering she was gone 11 months out of the year as an over the road truck driver, so technically by the age of 16. I was already living by myself. I only saw my mom for Thanksgiving and Christmas. The rest of the Time she left and worked. So technically She abandoned me, so it's only fair to replace her with who I want as a mother..

Boo Hug GIFs | Tenor

21 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

My Mom left us twice as we were growing up

Then she married a very strong republican from Florida and started posting anti-gay messages on Facebook 

I feel your pain and I also grew up on all of Madonna's music 

• Super Mods

100% right, gay men find empowerment in strong women while straight men fear them more than anything. Unfortunately I was born in a homophobic environment where even women discriminated against gays, so in high school I couldn't even get to hang out with girls :crying2: they are gold digging hoes anyway. 

I think this is more of generalization. All my friends are straight guys... Like literally all of them. I'm in a friend group of about 11 people, all of which are straight men. So i don't believe one person is good for another, it just who you mesh and get along with.

Archived