Harry Styles gets his first Hot 100 No.1; Billie Eilish "my future" debuts at No.6

Invitation

• Content Curators

Harry Styles' recent release, "Watermelon Sugar," hits #1! This is his first ever No.1 hit in US. 

He's up against DaBaby and Roddy Ricch's massive hit "Rockstar" :omggg:

Harry is the 2nd member (after Zayn) from One Direction getting a #1, making the band one of the only ones with multiple members achieving #1 besides The Beatles, Black Eyed Peas, Destiny's Child, Fugees and Genesis.

His other Top 10 single "Adore You" rises 3 spots to #12 this week.

Billie Eilish also gets her highest debuting single ever with "my future" at No.6 and her 3rd Top 10 :billiebarf:

This week's Hot 100 Top 10:

#1(+6) Watermelon Sugar, Harry Styles

#2 (=) ROCKSTAR, DaBaby feat. Roddy Ricch

#3 (=) WHATS POPPIN, Jack Harlow feat. DaBaby, Tory Lanez & Lil Wayne

#4(+1) Blinding Lights, The Weeknd

#5(+3) ROSES, SAINt JHN

#6(debut) my future, Billie Eilish

#7(+3) Savage Love (Laxed - Siren Beat), Jawsh 685 x Jason Derulo

#8(-7) cardigan, Taylor Swift

#9(+3) Go Crazy, Chris Brown & Young Thug

#10(+1) Blueberry Faygo, Lil Mosey

Move Ya Hips by A$AP Ferg, Nicki Minaj and MadeinTYO debuts at #19.

UPDATE: 

watermelon.jpg.50da93681ae8dd02f6db180014c5fb68.jpg

• Love 3
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, Style. said:

Everything is so messy about Billboard... :pleaseshhh: 

If ASAP Ferg’s stupid *** didn’t submit the sales from the barbz, I swear I will send him death messages! The song was selling like crazy the whole week, only to see now that they weren’t submitting the whole numbers. :pleaseshhh:

Could go from #3 to top 30... what a mess

• Haha 1

Whether he hits number one or not, I’m really proud of him. He is exceptionally talented. To be honest, I didn’t expect this era to be as successful, people seemed to be sleeping on him. ‘Sign of the Times’ should have been way bigger; ‘Two Ghosts’ and ‘Kiwi’ as well, but I blame the horrible chart toppers in 2017, they didn’t let great music truly shine. 
As for ‘Watermelon Sugar’, I don’t listen to it as much today as I did when it came out, but hey, it would be great to see it at number one. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block