Kevin Federline deletes all of his Instagram posts.

Sgt Spears  deputy

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

Kevin Federline deletes all of his Instagram posts.Do you think he just cleaned up or that is more behind it? The last months he just posted very less. So he just loses interest? But what is with his job? Actually, he needs Social Media for it (DJ, etc.) By the way, I recognize that Jamie Lynn delates a lot too in the last time.

JL has a social media manager in Lou’s company somewhere. They were cleaning her up for new job opportunities and happened to get rid of all the political agenda and hunting animal photos by coincidence 

5 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

OMFG. I haven’t laughed out loud like that in I can’t tell you how long. I cannot thank you enough for blessing me like that. True hilarity. 

Hes smt to laugh at, isnt? What makes even more funny is the fact he was acting as if he knew he just did the song of the year or smt. It must be good to be this talentless and still be so confident about :clownery:

4 hours ago, KrisJ said:

He’s fu***d once the boys are 18 😌

I dont think he will be. I can see him crying to the boys so the boys will share their allowance with him. They wont let his dads family be poor. He probably is going to ask the boys for money or try to make them into the business so he could have his share of whatever they earn. This is how low Kfed seems to be to me anyway.

2 hours ago, EasyThere said:

He is so embarrassing and epitome of white trash. Dear God what did she saw in him ? I would get it if he was one night stand type if thing.

But to marry this thing that is fmdumber than a rock is beyond me. Ohh Britney 

I think she just wanted a normal guy, she wanted to get marry and she confused his good **** with love. I think the 'whatever' attitude he had was smt she was attracted to. She said once that the guys would be intimidated by her or would be licking her *** bc of who she was. i think Ktrash just acted normal with her and treated her like she was anyone else and we all know she was kinda over fame by then, wanted to stop and to have a normal life. But yeah, hes trashy af. He just had nice traits and a good d and that was it, but his personality is just :ugh:

Archived