Piece of me 2022 revamp world tour?

• 1 month later...

We already got a world tour when she was glowing, fit, healthy. 

I think she's capable of coming up with great performances but she was working with choreographers giving her lazy choreographies looking just clumsy as hell + she altered the choreographies so much and got bored of them easily. 

Also, her team would probably save money and getting rid of all props again when she's taking the show to other places. 

So nope, another Piece of Me would be harmful to encounter (even though I enjoyed the world tour). 

Let this show rest in peace. 

On 8/10/2020 at 6:07 AM, Danielle1987 said:

I really don’t feel like it‘a about proper training. I feel like it’s about how her heart and soul are doing. 

Yes and no...

I agree that her heart doesn't seem as much in it as before, but her technique has gotten worse too (which is completely normal, professional dancers practice for hours every single day and she obviously has other work too)

• 9 months later...
1 hour ago, Malaysia said:

Thoughts ?

All her past tours have been forced since 2008 and she said she wants years of rest before considering to perform or work again. How can you be thinking about her going back to work again as soon as 2022??Literally what is wrong with you!!!

FREE BRITNEY!!!

• Love 2
  • Super Mods

Considering she didn’t want to do the POM tour and didn’t want to Domination, I’m pretty sure she would not want to tour in 2022. I think she wants to get the conservatorship terminated/sorted out and will probably take some time for her own health.

I’ll be surprised if she tours again let alone makes music again. She deserves to reclaim her life, make a family, become comfortable in the world again before she even considers her career again.

• Love 2

No, absolutely not. :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

She did POM 100 times and went on was forced to go on tour. She desperately needed a break. I don't think a tour will happen any time soon, if ever.

Let the woman live the way she wants to live. Let her have a family of her own. Write a book if she wants to. Do what she wants on her own time. If she's happy, I'm fine if she never works again. I'd miss her so much but I would respect and understand.