Piece of me 2022 revamp world tour?

No more POM or Domination or any other LV residency for now :wontcry: She won't dance like Primeney again and I'm ok with it but it should be compensated by production - new props, pre recorded vocals...:uknowit:

Just let her get out of conservatorship, then record her best album and do world tour :clap:

• Love 4
  • Like 4
6 hours ago, Malaysia said:

Do you think something like this could be doable with Britney being back to an onyx hotel level? I really think she can if she practices at all times. Would love to see her killing it! đŸ–€

What 2020 are you livng in gurl, because hop me aboard that mutha****n spaceship.

gary coleman wtf GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Inherzone said:

I just wanna see primeney again and rihanna doing music... madonna being the dancingqueen and boringtina being strippedtina... LiLo doing great movies and MJ being alive...  :tifftear: is it too much to ask?

No! I think if Britney can get back to the studio and start recording music that she loves and practicing her dance moves she might be back like before. Hopefully! Let's pray 🙏

• Love 1
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, LetsRoll said:

No more POM or Domination or any other LV residency for now :wontcry: She won't dance like Primeney again and I'm ok with it but it should be compensated by production - new props, pre recorded vocals...:uknowit:

Just let her get out of conservatorship, then record her best album and do world tour :clap:

Never say never 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Inherzone said:

I just wanna see primeney again and rihanna doing music... madonna being the dancingqueen and boringtina being strippedtina... LiLo doing great movies and MJ being alive...  :tifftear: is it too much to ask?

Sounds like 2004/2005 were the best years of your life:kylie:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
51 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

No more POM. Something new and fresh, please. 

I think a Piece of Me 2020 revamp would be ideal because its freshest on britney's mind they should definitely switch some parts up big time though. To give it a different feel. Do you think with proper training Britney could be at an onyx hotel level?

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Malaysia said:

I think a Piece of Me 2020 revamp would be ideal because its freshest on britney's mind they should definitely switch some parts up big time though. To give it a different feel. Do you think with proper training Britney could be at an onyx hotel level?

No because she hasn't been training for years. Even during the whole pom she hasn't been training her dancing that much.

She could get better by practicing of course, but she's a totally different person nowadays. The charisma, stage presence, the spark, the hunger she has can't be just... "practised". 

She still has potential, I hope she trains her vocals and dancing before coning back once again. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, Malaysia said:

I really don’t feel like it‘a about proper training. I feel like it’s about how her heart and soul are doing. 

• Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2020 at 4:42 AM, Malaysia said:

I would love for her to bring back piece of me and have her do her favorite moments from the show along with new ones. Thoughts?

After everything we saw in 2018 I don't think she has many favorite moments from the show. It would probably be a 30 second long show, cause it's the time it takes for her to say goodbye to the audience which is probably her fave part :jeanluc:

• Haha 1