Azealia Banks threatens suicide: I think I will end my tenure here on earth soon, I’m just ready to go

banks.jpg.b3c4167fc6dcf6cb3fbe27b6600c0ef1.jpg

Azealia Banks feels mentally drained from the pandemic - namely the isolation from friends and family, lack of intimacy and the constant bullying has taken a toll on her well being.

She is threatening suicide on social media, saying she's had enough. 

“Yea, I think I’m done here,” she writes. “This pandemic, extreme lack of social interaction, no intimacy, combined with the constant public ridicule is making life harder than its worth."

“I think I will end my tenure here on earth soon,” the message concluded.

In a separate story, Banks said she is “not begging for attention or asking for sympathy/empathy.”

“I’m just ready to go. Peacefully of course,” she continued. “I will document my last times and release a film for you all to finally understand me, From my perspective.”

Banks also wrote that her soul “is tired,” and she’s “ready to go.”

Banks stated she will try to finish her projects, but basically asks for no sympathy. She's well hated by the media and the general public. 

She feels like there's no hope for her or no way out. So, I think she's serious (even though the bullying she received was karma).

“I will try my best to finish the projects I promised I would beforehand,” the controversial rapper penned. “With whatever strength Is left.”

She asked her followers not to “bombard” her with messages despite her public pleas.

“I am not in pain,” she said. “I am at peace.”

I will say... the lockdown and pandemic stuff are more well handled by introverts. The social butterflies or extraverts, people who like to see others on a daily basis, are having more trouble. 

The pandemic lockdown is a double edge sword. On one end, people who hate having to force being social with others in general are more comfortable being a homebody. This is heaven to them.

Then, on the other spectrum, this is torture for people who like to go out and see the world. 

Related:

• Love 5

This is what happens when you sell your soul for riches and fame.  You realize life isn’t worth living without one.  All the empty shells in Hollywood and the music industry always end up at the same conclusion.  Lana said she was ready to die too.   Sacrificing all those chickens didn’t help I guess. She will find Jesus if she wants real saving.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Fenixxx123 said:

I"ve heard that people who really want to commit suicide never speak before it happens. God bless her, she's truly in pain but hope this doesn't end in tragedy. I doubt it tho.

Not necessarily, but you're right, this is a little bit like a cry for help, but she seems to be honest , I can understand her sometimes .... I hope she gets the support she needs and that she'll get better anyways.... 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block